A website for discussions about any type of cancer, including lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, laryngeal cancer, leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma and others
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Left testicle about 10-15 times bigger than the right. Is it

Left testicle about 10-15 times bigger than the right. Is it

Hi guys,

My left testicle is about 15 times bigger than the right one. It has always been bigger than the right but lately I'm noticing it has gone much bigger.

I went to see the doctor last thursday (oct 8th) and he told me i need to see the urologist asap. They are working on to make my appointment.

I am 29 years old and as far I remember. I always had the left testicle bigger. 4 years ago I donated one of my kidnies? Do you think It has something to do with that? I remember i had all kinds of tests before the transplant. If something was wrong, they would have detected then?

Obviously I will find everything out once I see the doctor, that is in about 2 weeks time probably.

What do you guys think it is. I don't have any lumps...just a huge, hard ball.

Regular User

HI

HI I am sorry no one has replied to your message, You posted in OCTOBER Its now NOV. Anyways:

NO In my opinion It has nothing to do with you donating your kidney, because I think they are two different systems.
    I think you have Testicular Cancer.

That is how it happened to me at Night I was taking a shower and BAAM there was my right testicle bigger than a golf ball. They have to do X-rays and if it is tumor remove it.
    I know this can take PLUNG you to the depths of the sea. BUT There is hope
    TREATED NOW its in its early stages i hope.
    The good thing is 90% of Testicular Cancer Is curable but it depends on factors
    Please BE STRONG and FIGHT Ive been there and have comed up. BUT as I write this IT has comed back and am fighting it again as I write this infact this SECOND battle is what made me discover the forum.
    LOVE STRANGER,
    Felipe Cabesas
    Live, Give, Love to the MAX

Re: HI

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe J
    HI I am sorry no one has replied to your message, You posted in OCTOBER Its now NOV. Anyways:

NO In my opinion It has nothing to do with you donating your kidney, because I think they are two different systems.
    I think you have Testicular Cancer.

That is how it happened to me at Night I was taking a shower and BAAM there was my right testicle bigger than a golf ball. They have to do X-rays and if it is tumor remove it.
    I know this can take PLUNG you to the depths of the sea. BUT There is hope
    TREATED NOW its in its early stages i hope.
    The good thing is 90% of Testicular Cancer Is curable but it depends on factors
    Please BE STRONG and FIGHT Ive been there and have comed up. BUT as I write this IT has comed back and am fighting it again as I write this infact this SECOND battle is what made me discover the forum.
    LOVE STRANGER,
    Felipe Cabesas
    Thank You for replying Felipe.

Actually It turned out to be kidney transplant related.

The testicle area was filled with water. The urologist said, It is not harmful even If I leave it like that but he pulled out all the water with a syringe.

I am really sorry to hear about you but over 90% come through and I'm sure you will too.

Wish you all the best

Regular User

What a relief

That is so great that its not T. C

It is a relief for you as I write this I will be going to Chemo treatment for my disease, I wish you the best in life, you be ok and so will I
    Love stranger ,
    Felipe Cabesas
    Live, Give, Love to the MAX

+ Reply to Thread