A website for discussions about any type of cancer, including lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, laryngeal cancer, leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma and others
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Papaya leaf juice as cancer treatment.

Newbie New User

Papaya leaf juice as cancer treatment.

Hi, cancer patients go through a lot. I have heard about papaya juice leaf treatment for cancer. It is an ayurvedic practice. I hope this will help any cancer patient who seeks help. I believe that trying this is worth since western medicine does not give that much hope. Good luck.
    p.s - please read the whole article before practicing this. It contains important info. and if you know about someone who followed this method and cured their cancer, please be kind enough to let us know.

The article is here -
    Last edited by pbj11; 12-30-2010 at 05:51 AM. Reason: LINKS DELETED PER FORUM POSTING POLICIES. PLEASE REVIEW AND COMPLY. Thank you.

Top User
    Quote Originally Posted by apple1987 View Post
    believe that trying this is worth since western medicine does not give that much hope.

if you know about someone who followed this method and cured their cancer, please be kind enough to let us know.
    First of all, "since western medicine does not give that much hope" is - at best - a huge oversimplification and therefore rather inaccurate. "Western medicine" has had varying degrees of success with various cancers - some with an over 90% "cure" rate. I'd call that pretty hopeful, wouldn't you?

Second and w/all due respect, I would say if you know about someone who followed this method and CLAIMS THAT IT cured their cancer, remember it is only that: a claim. I'm not saying they're wrong or being dishonest per se, but it makes no sense to believe such a claim just because someone (an unknown face on the internet of all things) says it's so. Anyone can claim anything online. Add to that the fact that to date there is no substantiated evidence (at least I am aware of or have found, and I looked) that papaya juice has ever helped eliminate cancer at all, so I think you need to be very cautiously optimistic at most - I would strongly suggest not pinning all of one's hopes on such a treatment if other KNOWN options exist. Also FYI it may hinder the effectiveness of chemo, so I would be careful about trying it as anything other than a preventative.

That said, I suspect it may help prevent cancer (due to antioxidant properties if nothing else), but that is quite different than CURING it.
    And who knows? Maybe something will come of it - and if so I'll be as happy as anyone!

+ Reply to Thread