A website for discussions about any type of cancer, including lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, laryngeal cancer, leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma and others
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diatomaceous Earth read very cerfully specially my bit at bottom

Newbie New User

Red face Diatomaceous Earth read very cerfully specially my bit at bottom

Cancer can not survive in cells that have the correct levels of Silica.

Diatomaceous Earth for Human Consumption Facts and Instructions

Page only applys to Diatomaceous Earth "Food Grade"

Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth Fresh Water (Fossil Shell Flour) has over 1,500 uses: The natural holistic organic way.
    In the household, with pets, on plants, around livestock, and for stored grain. It is totally natural and organic and listed with OMRI.

Some say "There is no life without Silica". "Silica is the most important trace mineral for human health!" Silica plays an important role
    in many body functions and has a direct relationship to mineral absorption. The average human body holds approximately seven grams
    of silica, a quantity far exceeding the figures for other important minerals such as iron.

How Diatomaceous Earth Works

As it moves through the stomach and digestive tract, it attracts and absorbs bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses, endotoxins,
    pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, and heavy metals. These toxins are trapped and passed out of the body. In addition, any
    larger parasites that happen to be in the stomach of digestive tract are "cut up" and killed by the sharp edges of the DE.

All of these activities result in a much healthier body with less sickness. We often hear the phrase "I just feel better" with our
    DE users. This better feeling comes from all the junk being removed from the body and by giving our immune system the "jump
    start" it needs.

Diatomaceous Earth is very hard. On the hardness scale where diamonds are a 9, DE is a 7. This is very important, because
    as those millions of tiny hard and sharp DE cylinders pass through the small and large intestines, they "scrub" the walls.
    After only a few months of taking DE, the intestine wall is no longer coated with mucus and molds but CLEAN!!

The advantages of this are:

1. Regular bowel movements (This is the #1 comment everyone makes about DE)
    2. Healthier Colon. This is especially important as we get older. A clean healthy colon keeps away polyps, cancers, and ulcers.
    Today, many are spending thousands of dollars for colon cleaning procedures and products, to do the same thing that DE does.
    Many users report increased energy and needing less sleep. This is a result of all the food and nutrients that are taken in being
    better absorbed into the blood stream. With a coated colon--many nutrients never get absorbed.

Everyone that we know that is taking DE has lowered their cholesterol by 40-50 points.

Everyone is also amazed at how their high blood pressure goes down.

The benefits of silica are many. In today's grains, there is actually a shortage of silica.
    Years ago, the silica found in our foodstuffs was adequate, but with today's hybrids and depleted soils, only about 1/3 of the silica
    needed is supplied in our food. DE is a simple and inexpensive way to get the silica your body needs.

The intake of Silica through DE can help you in many ways:*

Help Lower High Blood Pressure!
    Help Lower High Cholesterol! - Most are reporting 40-60 points lower after only 2 weeks on DE.

Help sore joints feeling better. Osteoporosis is a symptom of the aging process. As calcium in our body system depletes, our
    bones become brittle and weak. Taking only a calcium supplement can not correct or stop this threatening and crippling
    disease because the body cannot assimilate and make use of the calcium without the presence of silica. Evidence suggests
    that, instead of affecting healing, supplemental mineral calcium, on the contrary, accelerates the leaching away of bone calcium
    and thus hastens the degenerative process of osteoporosis and similar diseases that affect the supportive and connective
    tissues in the human body. For osteoporosis, silica can stop the pain and even restore the bodies’ self repair process. Silica is
    responsible for the depositing of minerals into the bones, especially calcium. It speeds up the healing of fractures and also
    reduces scarring at the site of a fracture. Even when calcium is insufficient, the body can turn silica into calcium that the bones
    need.

Healthier skin. Overseas, DE is used extensively as a health and beauty product for hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints.
    Tissue degeneration accelerates due to aging when connective tissue develops an increasing inability to retain moisture when
    left unassisted. Silica can help slow the degenerative process of connective tissue. With silica, vitality and life, which are often
    lost as the years accumulate, can be naturally maintained or even restored to your skin. Collagen, largely made up of silica, is
    the glue that holds us together. If our body has enough silica, the collagen will make us look younger. Silica helps with skin
    problems and injuries including itching, rashes, abscesses, boils, acne, calluses, warts, eczemas, burns, frostbite, benign skin
    sores, insect bites and bed sores. If you regularly follow a silica regimen, your skin will keep its young look.

Hair that grows. Hair is nature’s greatest beauty enhancer. Hair at 90 micrograms per gram is almost as rich in silica as are
    healthy bones, which contain 100 micrograms per gram. Silica is a major component of hair. Using a good silica supplement
    (such as DE) should be part of your ongoing hair care program for revitalizing hair.
    Silica helps to prevent baldness, stimulates healthier hair growth and assures beautiful shine, luster and strength.

Teeth and Gums. Hardening the enamel, silica prevents cavities and preserves teeth. Silica also prevents bleeding gums, gum
    atrophy, and recession that causes the loosening of teeth, which could ultimately lead to tooth loss. Silica effectively fights
    ulceration and the decay of bones and teeth and also lessens inflammation.

Toughens Nails. Your nails are made of protein that grow four to five millimeters per month on average. With silica
    supplementation, fragile nails become normal within a short period of time. Silica will beautify the appearance of your nails and
    improve their hardness, making them shinier and less prone to breaking.

More Benefits! *

Silica helps lower bad cholesterol and raises good.
    Silica helps fades age spots.
    Silica stimulates metabolism for higher energy levels.

DE has a negative charge and bacteria have a positive charge. It is believed that it sweeps bacteria out of the body by trapping it in its
    honeycomb shaped skeletal form.

Lungs: Silica supplementation helps repair and maintain vital lung tissues and protects them from pollution. By maintaining or restoring
    the elasticity of lung tissues, silica reduces inflammation in bronchitis.
    It acts as a cough decreasing agent. Silica tones the upper respiratory tract (nose, pharynx, larynx) and reduces swelling because of
    its positive action on the lymphatic system.

Menopause: Silica supplementation keeps menopause free of stress and helps to prevent many unwanted side-effects.

Cancer can not survive in cells that have the correct levels of Silica.
    Silica works with other antioxidants to help prevent premature aging and to preserve youthfulness.
    Silica can help prevent kidney stones and heal infections of the urinary tract. It is a natural diuretic which can increase excretion of
    urine by 30 percent, thus flushing the water-excreting system and restoring normal function to these vital organs.

The presence of sufficient silica in the intestines will reduce inflammation of the intestinal tract. It can cause disinfection in the case of
    stomach and intestinal mucus and ulcers. Silica can prevent or clear up diarrhea and its opposite, constipation.

Silica will help normalize hemorrhoidal tissues.
    In regulating and normalizing the bowels, silica has a pleasant side effect; it can alleviate lower back pain, which often troubles the
    elderly.

The intake of silica acts as a supportive treatment for inflammation of the middle ear. Because of the beneficial effectiveness on the
    lymphatic system, silica can be used for swelling of the lymph nodes in the throat.
    Has anti-inflammatory disinfecting, absorbing and odor binding effects.
    Silica can help normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure (hypertension).
    Silica can help decrease vertigo, headache, tinnitus (buzzing of the ears) and insomnia.
    Silica can help diabetes by promoting synthesis of elastase inhibitor by the pancreas.
    Silica can help arterial disease by strengthening the blood vessels. Studies confirm that with age, silica disappears from the aorta, the
    heart's key blood vessel thus weakening its critical connective tissue and resulting in a greater cardiac risk.
    Silica can help prevent Tuberculosis.
    By improving the elasticity of the joints, silica helps rheumatism.
    Silica has inhibitory effects on coronary diseases.
    Silica can help avoiding or alleviating Alzheimers disease by preventing the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush out
    aluminum from the tissues. Silica can stimulate the immune system.

Dosage: 200g per day mixed in some kind of liquid or food. There is no unpleasant taste. Since it will not dissolve, stirring several times while drinking will prevent settling. Some have experienced higher energy levels, so it is probably better not to take it right before sleeping. No worry about getting too much, any excess silica not needed by the body is automatically eliminated through the blood stream, kidneys and intestines

Brill, it's inert meaning you can take as much as you like im taking 200g a day. It has had no side effects apart from pooing more often. Can you work out what this will do. all my love Luke_watts
    Last edited by ChemoMan; 09-19-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Went to look if any reliable studies have been done.

Doesn't look like it.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5644674_hu...ous-earth.html

A cohort mortality study was conducted among workers from two plants in the diatomaceous earth mining and processing industry in California. Diatomaceous earth consists of the skeletal remains of diatoms. Exposure to amorphous (non-crystalline) and crystalline silica in the form of quartz results from open pit mining and exposure to crystalline silica (principally cristobalite) occurs in the processing of the material. Lung cancer and non-malignant respiratory diseases have been the health outcomes of greatest concern.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1035494/

I think I will personally Pass.
    Aussie, age 57
    1987 CIN 111. Cervix lasered, no further problems.

Dx Peripheral T Cell Lymphoma stage 2B bulky, aggressive Dec/09.
    6 chop14 and Neulasta.
    Clean PET April/10, 18 rads 36gy mop up. All done May 2010
    Iffy scan Nov. 2011.
    Scan Feb 2012 .still in remission.
    Still NED Nov 2012. On to yearly bloods now.

May/2012. U/sound, thyroid scan, FNB. Benign adenoma. A lump in otherwords, nodule if you wish to be specific.

CancerForums User Policy

http://www.cancerforums.net/threads/...picture-policy

Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

Newbie New User
    I said read this very carefully and i quote ' Page only applys to Diatomaceous Earth "Food Grade" '

crystalline silica is the key here, this is NOT crystalline silica

Yes you are correct, im not asking you to inhale it im asking you to drink it. the food grade has been very finely milled. where as when mine amongst the stuff there are dangerously sized particals that effect the lungs when breathed in, like asbestos.

Why are you being negative about some thing you clearly know nothing about

Also its used all the time in animal feed if it was harmful they wouldnt be able to do it.

look at this then {Link deleted}
    Last edited by pbj11; 09-19-2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: you tube

Administrator Top User ChemoMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by technobrakes View Post
    I said read this very carefully and i quote ' Page only applys to Diatomaceous Earth "Food Grade" '

Yes you are correct, im not asking you to inhale it im asking you to drink it. the food grade has been very finely milled. where as when mine amongst the stuff there are dangerously sized particals that effect the lungs when breathed in, like asbestos.

Also its used all the time in animal feed if it was harmful they wouldnt be able to do it.

look at this then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQn6GSHNzBE
    Yes this dirt produces fine animals to eat. So what?
    Age 58
    Diffuse Large B cell Lymphoma
    Stage 2a
    Finished six cycles of R chop 21 26th May 2008
    Officially in remission 9th July 2008
    Remission reconfirmed 1st October 2008
    Remission reconfirmed 17th June 2009
    Remission reconfirmed 7th June 2010
    Remission reconfirmed 6th July 2011
    NED on the 2/01/2013
    No more scheduled visits to the Prof
    http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=9620

RULE NUMBER 1.....Don't Panic
    RULE NUMBER 2..... Don't forget rule Number 1

Great moments often catch us unaware-beautifully wrapped in what others may consider a small one.

I may not have gone where I intended to go,
    but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Administrator Top User ChemoMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

look at this then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQn6GSHNzBE
    BTW a youtube video is not a citation that carries any credit
    Age 58
    Diffuse Large B cell Lymphoma
    Stage 2a
    Finished six cycles of R chop 21 26th May 2008
    Officially in remission 9th July 2008
    Remission reconfirmed 1st October 2008
    Remission reconfirmed 17th June 2009
    Remission reconfirmed 7th June 2010
    Remission reconfirmed 6th July 2011
    NED on the 2/01/2013
    No more scheduled visits to the Prof
    http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=9620

RULE NUMBER 1.....Don't Panic
    RULE NUMBER 2..... Don't forget rule Number 1

Great moments often catch us unaware-beautifully wrapped in what others may consider a small one.

I may not have gone where I intended to go,
    but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Where are your scientific studies reports to back up your claim?
    Aussie, age 57
    1987 CIN 111. Cervix lasered, no further problems.

Dx Peripheral T Cell Lymphoma stage 2B bulky, aggressive Dec/09.
    6 chop14 and Neulasta.
    Clean PET April/10, 18 rads 36gy mop up. All done May 2010
    Iffy scan Nov. 2011.
    Scan Feb 2012 .still in remission.
    Still NED Nov 2012. On to yearly bloods now.

May/2012. U/sound, thyroid scan, FNB. Benign adenoma. A lump in otherwords, nodule if you wish to be specific.

CancerForums User Policy

http://www.cancerforums.net/threads/...picture-policy

Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

Please tread lightly, as being rude or argumentative with a moderator or administrator is cause for permanent banning. Kindly read the posting rules at the top of each forum and comply. You've already violated our links policy, as a new poster, and will be issued an infraction.

Regards,
    PBJ
    Forum Administrator
    Husband diagnosed with NSCLC Stage IV in 3/2005. Fought & lived over 2 1/2 years with multiple lines of treatment.

Post describing our journey: http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.ph...er=asc&start=0

Left my embrace to live with our Heavenly Father in October of 2007 and now breathes with ease forever. I will miss this gentle, giving soul with the easy smile for the rest of my days, but have faith we will be together again. He's just getting a little break from me!

Top User
    Perhaps because you were pimping something you know nothing about, or at least not nearly as much as you seem to be trying to act like. And given the importance of the topic, skepticism is a very healthy attitude to have.

This is simple: if you believe ingesting it is beneficial (or even safe) in a solid or liquid form even though the airborne form is cancerous, back up those claims. You have so far failed to do so.

Even if true, that doesn't mean it's beneficial in ANY way, let alone for cancer.

+ Reply to Thread