A website for discussions about any type of cancer, including lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, laryngeal cancer, leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma and others
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Natural Help for Cancer

Natural Help for Cancer

Hello all!

New here, but I did a Google search and this forum came up. The main reason I'm here is because I've been really into getting healthy because of just a general feeling of lousiness. I found out a lot. So, I figured I'd try and help, unless you all have already heard of this.

A lot of diseases are preventable by simply increasing your dosage of vitamins in foods we eat. Skurvy is prevented with Vitamin C, Rickets is prevented with an increased intake of Vitamin D. Anyways, these are just a few examples.

With cancer, what I found out, is that an increase in vitamin B 17 is most likely what is needed. Native Americans who eat natural foods high in B 17 do not get cancer.

You can get B 17 from things like Apricot kernels, fruit seeds such as the apple, peach, cherry, orange, nectarine and apricot. Other foods that contain vitamin B-17 are: bitter almonds, millet, wheat grass, lima beans and more. I also read that the FDA has tried to ban B 17 because it contains traces of cyanide. Well, so does B 12, but we can get that anywhere we want.

So, this is all natural, but you're hard pressed to find vitamin B 17. Nothing on any of my vitamin bottles that I have here (Centrum).

Just joined this site and posted all this for you guys. I know if I had cancer I'd try ANYthing! So, hopefully this will just give you something else to try if everything else has failed. I mean...what have you got to lose by trying it, you know?

Hi all..I'm new to this forum. I'm a 13- year testicular cancer survivor. I got it when I was 30. If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have gotten it, I don't believe.
    Six months ago, I was in Florida for my Mom's funeral. My wife called me, and told me she was diagnosed w/ ovarian cancer. I researched everything I could find, and came upon the cancer-prevention.net page. It changed my life.
    Has anyone ever heard of Otto Warburg? In the 1930's , he won a Nobel Prize for discovering the ONLY way for cancer cells to survive and flourish, is in the ABSENCE of oxygen. So, therefore, in an abundance of oxygen, cancer cells starve off, and die.
    People who have cancer, and other degenerative diseases, their Ph levels are low. Very low. This breeds disease. I'm not a doctor, Thank God, But I know common sense when I hear it. If you keep your Ph levels high, cancer cannot, and will not take hold. I totally , with 100% certainity, believe this.
    I started my regimen of chlorella, spirulina, and Oxygen Elements Plus.
    Do you know that the bluish-green pigment in spirulina has been shown to destroy tumors in mice? Did you know that these "superfoods", that's what they are, food, will boost oxygen levels in your blood, and organs?

No doctor has ever told me this, they won't . Bottom line, there's no MONEY it for them. Pharmaceuticels are HUGE money. My chemo, 13 yrs. ago, was 1300 a day....

What I'm trying to convey, is that cancer is totally preventable. You have to do the research on Ph levels, chlorella, spirulina, and make the judgement for yourself. Read about Otto Warburg, and don't think it can't be beaten, IT CAN!!!!!
    As for my wife, she's fine. She had a localized patch of abdominal cells that were cancerous. After a doctor- suggested hysterectomy, she's doing well.

Oxygenation and, don't forget, detoxification

I totally agree with you. Cancer, in my personal opinion, is no only preventable but curable at any stage!!
    As you mention, the high oxygenation and high level of nutrients help the immune system to get rid of cancerous cells and to come out of a degenerative stage. In other words, when the components of the system have the resources and tools (the nutrients) to perform their designated jobs the engine in is entirety (the immune system) regains is proper function. Therefore protecting the system from "outsiders" and recycling cells that are not functioning properly.
    Now, a big responsibility of our immune system is to get rid of toxins (the liver plays the biggest role on this.) Why is this job so important? Well, because toxins in our tissues act as barriers and obstacles between cells, making their job much more difficult to perform and preventing the free flow of nutrients and oxygen among the cells.

That is why, as Dr. Gerson points out (http://www.gerson.org/), detoxification of the body is as important as good nutrition and good oxygenation.
    A simple procedure for detoxification is coffee enemas. I am in what Dr. Gerson calls an undetectable stage of cancer (anybody 30 year old or older that lives in a metropolitan city is on this stage, sorry to say.) Meaning I have no tumors and no visible cancer, but my organs are working at high "RPMs" and my body contains way too many toxins. This is the precondition (pre-ill) that we all are for a long time before a tumor shows up to tell us that our immune system has been working under "unfair" conditions. So to help detoxify my body I am currently doing one coffee enema per week. This is not sufficient considering the amount of pollutants that we consume a day. From the air we breathe to the soap that we wash ourselves with, they contain toxins that our body must get rid of to maintain the integrity of the immune system. I am working with my doctor on this by having a check-up (with blood test to keep a eye in liver, which is the key organ of the immune system) every three months. If the blood test give signals that my liver (levels of all cholesterol) is working easier or harder the I would increase the number of enemas.
    "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness,...[and their right to choose and to learn about all available medical options in the pursuit of better health]"

Coffee Enemas

I love coffee enemas. I had borderline ovarian nearly 3 years ago when I was 35. Borderline's are weird. They are benign malignent - was all a bit confusing for me. Anyway, they whipped it out [30cm!] and I didn't need any follow-up treatment and they left me with one ovary because it appeared healthy.
    Had the tumor required chemo, I would not have taken that path. I did a lot of reading on the Gerson Therapy and was initially horrified at the idea of coffee enemas. Now I can't get enough of them and as a preventative measure do one a day.
    You don't need to cover the neighborhood with plastic sheeting! Just hang the bag on a lampstand or something and loll on the carpet. It's soooooooooo easy and I recommend everybody to do get with the bag.
    One of the first questions I ask a potential date is "How clean is your colon". Tee hee.
    And to all those out there currently being hassled by the dreaded C - I'm sorry for you and know exactly how you feel. It's an out of this world experience that nobody deserves.

Re: Coffee Enemas

Bead, thanks for your reply.
    I have a few questions if you do not mind:
    What type of coffee you recommend?
    What time of the day is better to do it, after dinner, in the morning, before bed?
    Do you recommend any colon cleansing prior the coffee enemas?
    How many days in the row one must do the coffee enemas to really see/fell the results?
    Thanks!
    "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness,...[and their right to choose and to learn about all available medical options in the pursuit of better health]"

Senior User

General comment

The above posts bring up interesting points, but cancer is a complex disease with many contributing factors. Even if you lived in a sterile world with no pollutants, some people would still get cancer. Why? Because genetics plays a significant role. Thus your diet, environment etc are only components to the entire picture.
    As far as other complementary and alternative treatments (CAM), please use caution. Many of these have NOT been researched enough. There may be great benefits yet unproven, but that also means there could be great harm yet unproven. Always inform your medical team about any treatments you are doing. If there was a great cure all, we would definitely be ecstatic about such a treatment.

Sincerely,
    RLee, MD
    RLee, MD

Any information provided is NOT intended to provide specific medical advice to users but rather to provide users with information to help them better understand their health condition and related care. All readers are strongly encouraged to consult with a qualified physician for answers to their personal medical questions.

Presumably having daily coffees enemas is harmless? so whatever rings your libery bells - but, sorry, the opinion that cancer is not only preventable but curable at any stage marks you out as a complete fruitcake. As does recommedning laetrile (B17) as a cure, and the idea that there is a known cure for cancer that is being suppressed by government/the pharms industry/doctors.

I like the idea of having cancer in the undetectable stage. My husband says he's in the undetectable stage of winning the Olympics. May I wish you the same chance of moving on to the detectable stage that he has.

rlee, not necessarily convinced about your sterile environment claim, for all cancers anyhow. Are you sure that there is not an infectious microbiological agent involved as primary cause for a much wider range of cancers than hepatocellular, cervical etc?
    adenocarcinoma of the breast, now widely metastatic (stomach, liver, pelvis, pancreas, bones, skin)
    survived 11 years so far

Quote Originally Posted by cjago
    Presumably having daily coffees enemas is harmless? so whatever rings your libery bells - but, sorry, the opinion that cancer is not only preventable but curable at any stage marks you out as a complete fruitcake. ...
    cjago, neither you know me nor you know the research that I have been doing during the last ten years, so please reframe yourself from calling me names. I accept your comments but I will only acknowledge some reliable facts and research documentation.
    Now, I will really appreciate from all those that continuously point out that "no enough research have been done" to either start their own research, as I am doing, or at the least to acknowledge the research that it has already been done; like Dr. Gerson long 50 years research. The fact that those researches were not cover or approved by the FDA, or the AMA, or the pharmaceutical industry it does not make them less valid; in my view at least.
    Cjago, you are wrong. The so call ‘health' industry has a strong opposition to alternative medicine. I give you an example:
    A close family member works as THE key ‘sales' manager for a cancer research center. I propose him a simple approach: ‘to have his clinic to perform a series to researches that would prove within a relatively comfortable margin that a person under a proper nutritional-and-detoxification preventive ‘diet' is considerably of lower risk for ‘health' insurance companies.' The idea is to obtain sufficient factional data for the ‘health' insurance companies so that they will be willing to reduce their premiums for individual living under such ‘diet'; just like they lower their premiums for individuals that do not smoke. His answer: "Well, I am sorry to tell you but first of all the kind of research you are talking about is too broad. In other words, you are talking about a very extensive, complex and with million of variables research[I agree.] No clinic is going to engage on such an extensive and expensive research. No to mention, that the results will not be taking seriously by the medical industry and therefore completely ignore by the ‘health' insurance industry."
    I am not saying that the ‘health' industry is conspiring to get all of us sick. What I am saying is that the fact that our ‘health' industry is first and most a ‘business', is a huge negative factor against their ability to look into non-profitable medical alternatives.

Experienced User

Cancer doc here

Hi,

I read the posts here. I do believe cancer is largely preventable. I have seen many exciting results in my own clinic in Florida regarding cancer prevention specifically. I encourage you all to seek out remedies that are proven. Kudos to many of you for seeking out innovative preventative means.

George Rucker

New User

Adding my two cents

I definitely believe cancer is preventable. I also believe there can be a healthy marriage between alternative and traditional approaches when treating cancer but only when working with a progressive, open-minded and knowledgeable doctor who has researched adjunctive cancer therapies including enzyme therapy, oxygen therapy, etc.

I've read a great deal of research about the link between cancer and oxygen in the cells. There's enough there for the reasonable person to at least consider the possibility that they might be onto something. One of the problems with CAM therapies is that the funds to do double-blind studies and all else that would establish them as viable medical avenues of cancer treatment are absent. There is really no incentive for the drug companies to do this research because it will not result in a saleable product for them.

I've also read a lot about people who have personally benefited from coffee enemas, not just for cancer but for other health conditions as well.
    One note of coffee enemas.....most of the sites I've visited that are dedicated to the subject, if not all, strongly recommend using only organic coffee for coffee enemas, due to chemicals used in processing or growing other coffees.

A woman named Rene Caisse documented success with her Essiac formulas for many years. Can everyone be healed that way? Probably not. I think each cancer situation is different but each person also has the right to treat their cancer the way they see fit.

I don't think of any particular CAM therapy as a "cure", any more than I think of radiation or chemo as a cure. They can all fail. But do we turn our backs on anything at all that might hold promise? I don't see how we can afford to do that, with all the lives that cancer continues to claim each year.

I totally agree that the utmost care should be taken when discussing alternative treatments, to be clear on the status of proof as to affectiveness, studies done, research and the results, etc. or the absense of same, but after that disclaimer is given, if a person wishes to try an alternative route to cancer treatment, I feel they have that right.

Natural Alternative in Puerto Rico

Hi to all.. :P

here in Puerto Rico is available a new natural product to minimize the medication side effects of this illness. Also prevent and fight against it at the beginning stage of the condition...
    Write back for more information.
    scastro11@gmail.com

I have just ordered some b17 for myself. I saw a testimony on another forum here
    http://alternativereme.iforumer.com/...rnativereme#62

I have also heard that ozone therapy may be very helpful and that there are over 7,000 clinics in Germany who use ozone therapy. Go figure, it's less expensive and very popular. Would it suprise anyone to know that Germany has a much higher cancer cure rate than the US?

I know a lot of people that go to this site for good affordable products and their customer service team is amazing... they answer all my questions check it out www.healthtoyou.ca.
    healthtoyou.ca

possible cancer cure

Enclosed is a potential cure for cancer that has gone wildly undiscovered i have enclosed the address for the article that talks about this natural wonder that won otto warburg the nobel prize in the early 1900s for being able to induce cancer and then kill the cancer cells using this type of practice, please tell others about this information on these forums thanks and good luck heres the address for that website and a second webpage talking about otto warburg and his 2 nobel prizes for curing cancer.

http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthursto...forcancer.html

http://www.stopcancer.com/ottolecture.htm

Top User
    So far as I recall, he discovered the relationship of tumour growth and anaerobiosis, and made suggestions about the prevention of cancer. I don't recall that he ever claimed to have a cure for cancer.

New User

Re: Natural Help for Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by BRD
    Hello all!

New here, but I did a Google search and this forum came up. The main reason I'm here is because I've been really into getting healthy because of just a general feeling of lousiness. I found out a lot. So, I figured I'd try and help, unless you all have already heard of this.

A lot of diseases are preventable by simply increasing your dosage of vitamins in foods we eat. Skurvy is prevented with Vitamin C, Rickets is prevented with an increased intake of Vitamin D. Anyways, these are just a few examples.

With cancer, what I found out, is that an increase in vitamin B 17 is most likely what is needed. Native Americans who eat natural foods high in B 17 do not get cancer.

You can get B 17 from things like Apricot kernels, fruit seeds such as the apple, peach, cherry, orange, nectarine and apricot. Other foods that contain vitamin B-17 are: bitter almonds, millet, wheat grass, lima beans and more. I also read that the FDA has tried to ban B 17 because it contains traces of cyanide. Well, so does B 12, but we can get that anywhere we want.

So, this is all natural, but you're hard pressed to find vitamin B 17. Nothing on any of my vitamin bottles that I have here (Centrum).

Just joined this site and posted all this for you guys. I know if I had cancer I'd try ANYthing! So, hopefully this will just give you something else to try if everything else has failed. I mean...what have you got to lose by trying it, you know?
    Thanks heaps for your contribution. I have recently found all of this information also through an audio recording by Phillip Day entitiled "cancer - the winnable war"

A copy of this audio can be found for free at http://www.net-bucks.net/health__fitness.htm
    Mark

Senior User
    netbucks1,

Take a look around this web page. You will notice that some people pay money for Google Ads. Why do you expect your ads to be free?

This is a cancer forum, not a market bazaar!

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by mikes
    netbucks1,

Take a look around this web page. You will notice that some people pay money for Google Ads. Why do you expect your ads to be free?

This is a cancer forum, not a market bazaar!
    Im not trying to sell or market anything. I am just trying to help people find the information that they deserve. The FDA is trying to suppress this information that everyone is intitiled to! I don't care if people believe me or are skepticle. I just ask that people actually check this stuff out and make their own mind up about it!

People are dying unnessissarily!
    Mark

Senior User
    netbucks1 said:

"Im not trying to sell or market anything. I am just trying to help people find the information that they deserve. The FDA is trying to suppress this information that everyone is intitiled to! I don't care if people believe me or are skepticle. I just ask that people actually check this stuff out and make their own mind up about it! "

Ok, remove the links to the commercial sites, and then I'll believe you!

Anyway, how could any reasonable person suspect that names like "moneymadeeasy" and "net-bucks" have anything to do with marketing something? This smacks of gross hypocrisy!

Administrator Top User brainman's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Since much of this thread does involve discussion about alternative treatments and since the original author BRD has not posted a reply since 2005, I am going to move this thread to the Complementary and Alternative Medicine forum.

Thank you.
    Jim
    Long-term cancer survivor
    1992 Astrocytoma grade 2, left motor strip
    2005 Recurrence this time said to be an Oligodendroglioma grade 3, same location.
    http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=2405
    My Story Part 1: http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=2528
    My Story Part 2: http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?p=7350
    My Story Part 3: http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=8029

+ Reply to Thread