A website for discussions about any type of cancer, including lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, laryngeal cancer, leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma and others
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leo what the heck man ?

Regular User

Leo what the heck man ?

Leo,
    Why dont you help someone that really needs it man? I mean this is driving me nuts, I have pm'd you I have done what you told me to do and still i get no replies , I told you about the staph strep and yeast that I was told that I had in my feet by a dermatologist and everyone says that it isnt skin cancer though cause skin cancer doesnt manifest itself in this manner, well I am not HIV positive either, what is up with all of this , you doctors these days blwoing people off that are actually in need, it isnt like i said hm i have skin cancer and let it there to not be looked at or any thing, you say that it cannot just disappear, wll i agree with that , I just think that it has spread, i told you about my throat now, my head feeling hot etc. is it possible for someone to hav e cancer in thier feet, hands, throat, head, neck etc. and still be able to function ? I mean this is nuts no one will tell me or help me with anything, Leo what about arsenical cancers ? or cancers from mercury etc. I am serious this is so bogus you guys dont help anyone anymore, you all treat symptoms not the problems. Am I a write off or something ? I dont act this way when I am at work, I am a policeman of 10 yrs, if I didnt this to someone id get wrote up, but if a doctor gets wrote up it gets blown off, not that I am doctor shopping or anything like that or looking to sue someone, i just want some freakin help here. I have been on all of ths wonder pill anridepressants which make me worse and no one wants to beleive that one, but they do and yes I been on them more than a few weeks each, you know what is a shame , my mother was done this same way to the exact t and everyone gave her the bogus your nuts, your a hypochindriac etc. and she kept saying, I have breast cancer, well our family doctor killed her, he blew her off for years and then boom, she found it alright and was told that she had breast cancer and it was all taken out, well they were wrong, it went to her brain and boom she was gone. you guys are all the same.

Top User
    Well,

You had multiple evaluations, and it seems that you still think this is cancer. I can not help you. I am not blowing you off. I just can not do anything without evaluating you face to face. This forum only gives you some information this is *not medical advice*. If you have a problem with your health you should go to a physician. If you are not happy with their explanations, maybe the problem is not with them.

LF
    Leonardo F - Webmaster Cancer Forums
    Disclaimer: this information is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice.

Regular User
    Leo,
    I am not trying to flip on you or anything, Yes I know I have had numerous examinations, but if they saw the way i looked before they would see that somethng is wrong. I went and had a MRI and nothing was found only that I have either Atrophy or Hypoatrophy depending on the way you look at it, if one side grows more than the other .
    As far as the examinations, no one has done a biopsy, or blood work or anything. I mean what does it take to get a doctor these days to do any of that stuff ? I have told them I have lost weight, 40 pounds now in 8 months, my hands are red, my feet are cold but they sweat, my skinis losing pigmentation and I am still flipping out over possible HIV exposure even though I have been tested twice and stil nothing shows up I have had the blood and the swab test both done with a non reactive result.
    Also in reference to cancer, I had two spots on my fingers that are now gone, one spot on my toenail and it is also gone and then all of this stuff began with the strep, staph and yeast infection.
    You said none of this is typical of melanoma but does anybody have any documentation on what if melanoma gets out of control or overlooked? I just need to know what is going on. Can melanoma spread like this ? OR do you thnk it could possibly be a heavy metal toxicidity? OR do you beleive in that ? I am not trying to be argumenative or agressive with anyone, if this was in person you would see that i am desperate not, crazy and not depressed or anxious I just want to find out what is wrong and what is going on .
    Do you have any suggestions what so ever on how to check for malignant melanoma if the original site is not visible ? There has to be something they can check into.
    'And Leo, gee thanks for saying that maybe the problem isnt with the doctors , wouldnt it tick you off that no one has done a biopsy or anything ? Dont you think that is crazy ? I mean a guy is setting here begging, pleading for help and no one will do anything of the such of taking blood or a biopsy? Dont you think from a medical perspective that is just ludicrous? Especially if the patient has been steadily losing weight for 8 months ? As for the HIv thing I havent even had contact with anyone in 3 yrs. and this comeson all of a sudden like this during a game of softball ?

Top User
    Hello

Well, if you would like to get more tests then you should go to a doctor and ask for it. I really don't know what is wrong with you.

regards,
    Leo
    Leonardo F - Webmaster Cancer Forums
    Disclaimer: this information is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice.

Regular User
    LEo,
    Thats what I have been trying to d this whole time , my doctors dont even beleive me about the two spots I had on my fingers cause they are not there any longer and the one on my toenail. Theyare all gone, then someone tells me skin cancer does not manifest itself this way, how do we know that , has anyone ever seen melanoma that has been let go crazy and out of control ? DOes anyone know how the body eacts to it once it has gone out of control. I even pointed out th two spots on my fingers to my original doctor and he said looks like an allergy of some kind, didnt even check it for melanoma. I dont know what else to do anymore, my insurance is now about expended due to all of this. IF this is even a arsenical cancer which yu and other people have told me that most skin cancers are, it wont even show up in a blood test will it ?
    I came here to ask questions Leo, not to be antoagonistic or appear anxious or anything of the sort, I am like many other people on here who look for hope, and I am sorry for seemingly going spastic on yu , but I just thought that you being a doctor could give some insight.

Leo,

I am a friend of Illini's , man is there anything you can assist him with, he is scared to death, he did have the stuff on his feet and hands as he has told you and other doctors and I fear he is getting ran around, not by you but by the other doctors and dermatologists he has seen. He told them about the two spots on his fingers and his big toe on his right foot. HE fears this has spread due to him having pains in his left side of his chest, left side of his throat and his feet sweat and are cold all of the time and he has lost 40 pounds since august of 2004, his skin looks dry all the time and his hands look like leather now.
    We have looked up several pictures on the internet due to none of the doctors wanting to do anything but give him antidepressants that dont work on him and make him worse sending him to the emergency room.
    He says that it feels like it had spread to his mouth due to white patches now in his mouth, his gums are receeding nowand he looks awful.
    Is it possible the spots were superficial melanoma ? Thats what it looks like to us, he went to a doctor to have the spots checked out a few yrs ago and they told him it was possibly an allergy. But if it was superficial melanoma what do you think could possibly be done and if it has gone all over his body what is the prognosis and would it be able to be detoxed out of his body if he did everything to detox the right way? Since skin cancers are arsenical cancers would a heavy metal detox help in anyway ? Or would any type of chemo help him do you think or would it make it worse ?

Regular User

second opinion?

Hi,

Have you considered a second opinion or a third one from other doctors?

Thanks
    Dr. Mateen provides hope,help and support to Mesothelioma Victims and shares his knowledge at his site www.mesothelioma-cancer-guide.com.
    Visit http://www.mesothelioma-cancer-guide...-symptoms.html and
    http://www.medical-billing-career-guide.com

+ Reply to Thread