PDA

View Full Version : my miracle story

nes
10-25-2009, 02:46 PM
Hello, my name is Esther.
I arrived 54 years ago from Romania. I worked in the Gedera Local Council engineering department.
Three years ago, I was diagnosed with a very rare form of liver cancer, of which there are only 49 cases in the world. There is no cure for this disease.
I tried various places " I was frozen through six hours of surgery at Wolfson Hospital but the disease returned; I was treated at Beilinson Hospital, but to no avail.
3 months ago a friend from Chabad brought me TheMiracleLife Water from the Rebbe, which I began rubbing on my stomach twice each day. I also put some on my tongue, along with prayer and help from others.
Thank G-d, the disease has now disappeared!!
I had 28 malignant tumors on my liver and today only scars remain.
The experimental drug that I was supposed to receive cost NIS 25,000 per month, but I didn't have the money, so I was forced to sell my house in order to purchase it. But thank God, I insisted on not taking it after hearing about its side effects.
I saw a patient in Beilinson Hospital who had taken the drug and I was very thankful that G-d gave me the sense to follow a different path, rather than take it. The miracle helped me more than the drug would have.
It's hard to believe, but it's true. I hardly believe it myself!
A number of months ago, before I got the water, when doctors told me that my disease was incurable, Nava got all kinds of things for me from Chabad, such as the water, prayers and books for prayer and study.
Five weeks ago I was still getting blood transfusions. Today, with no transfusion, my hemoglobin count is 11, which means that my liver is functioning on its own without the doctors' help. I took all of my test results to my doctor and he said that the lab must have made a mistake. He sent me for another CT scan and the results were fine. He didn't believe it and sent me to do an MRI, the test that shows everything, and couldn't believe his eyes.
To this day it seems incredible because I didn't get any medical treatment, as none exists. Only the miracle saved me! :D

idobelieveinfairies
10-25-2009, 02:55 PM
Maybe is wasn't the water but God!