PDA

View Full Version : hello i think i have testicle cancer...

hicksie
10-29-2009, 05:51 AM
hey, im 19 and ive had a lump on my testicle for around 3-4 years, i went to the doctors and he said it was a cyst and it should go away in a year or 2, but that was around 4 years ago. and im scared that i got cancer, and im scared to go back to the doctors :oops: , could anyone help me please? :cry:

gdudak
10-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Hey Scott,

I know you are scared to go back to the doctors but you definitely should. I had a similar situation with a cyst while in college. The doctor told me to keep an eye on it and it should go away but it didn't. I went back and they decided to remove it to be safe. After a minor surgery it was gone and I have had no problems since. Definitely don't ignore it. Cysts are common but ignoring them is not a good idea, especially in that area of your body. Take care.

brainman
10-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Scott, I am sorry about your health concerns. I agree with Gary, you really should go have a doctor take a look at it again. On the good side, if you have had it for 4 years, the odds are on your side that it is not cancer. But even a cyst needs medical attention.

Good luck.

hicksie
10-30-2009, 03:45 PM
Hey Scott,

I know you are scared to go back to the doctors but you definitely should. I had a similar situation with a cyst while in college. The doctor told me to keep an eye on it and it should go away but it didn't. I went back and they decided to remove it to be safe. After a minor surgery it was gone and I have had no problems since. Definitely don't ignore it. Cysts are common but ignoring them is not a good idea, especially in that area of your body. Take care.

thanks both of you. i have booked an appointment for a new doctor. i hope its not cancer, and i can get rid of it, as its affecting my sex life. i am now afraid to look at that area as it has become so big. and its ruined relationships with my girlfriends... i wont show anyone else it, i hope it can be removed. thanks alot guys.

Felipe J
11-19-2009, 06:21 AM
i know how difficult it is go see the doctor and be determined and plan to win and you be fine, the battle is more mental then physical. Strengthen you're mind and your body shall follow
I am 22yrs and am fighting for a second time.
LOVE Stranger,
Felipe Cabesas