PDA

View Full Version : Just diagnosed and swollen lymph nodes! very nervious

lnh31
12-30-2009, 06:37 PM
I have been fatigued for about 6 months know with extreeme joint pain and swollen lymph nodes. My GP has been unable to diagnose me and refered me to the Clevland Clinic. I have been seen there for the last three months and they have done numorious tests and not found much.

I went to my GP for my annual PAP last week and she called they day after Christmas from home and told me they found cancer. She told me that I needed to go see gyno within a couple days and stressed the importance of me not missing the appointment.

The test results say HSIL with severe dysplasia and Carcinoma-in-situ CIN 3

From my understanding from reading online that means that the the cancer cells cover 100% of cervex and they are unsur if it has spread past the membrain wall.

I am very nervious because my lymph nodes in my groin area have been swollen for over 4 months off and on and I have passed out on a few occations and have broke into severe cold sweats when I come to. I also have had chills and have been running low grade fevers for about 5 months and have had night sweats. They were concerned about Lymphoma for a while.

Could it still be lymphoma or do you think the cancer has just spread to my lymph nodes?

Does anyone have experience with this?

I am worried that I am in late stages due to all my other symptoms but can not understadn why they havnt caught it until now.

What is going to happen? I have not seen the Gyno yet. I see one on monday due to the holidays. But I cant sleep and need some insight.

If it is bad then I can live with that and make it through I just want to know so I can have piece of mind.

Thank you for your time.

lnh31
12-30-2009, 07:22 PM
I forgot to mention that I am 26. Thank god I have two children already. God works in crasy ways. I had my son when I was 17 and got pregnant with both of my children on birth control.

The weird thing is that my lymph nodes actually hurt. I dont think that is normal. I feel sharp pains off and on.

Depending on what stge I am in. Do you tell your kids? What do you tell them? When do you tell them? What do you say.

I keep remembering the movie stepmom with julia roberts and how her kids were angry t her for not saying anything to them as she was going through chemo.

My son is now 8 and he already worries about me becasue I have been sick constantly for about a year and worse over the last 6 months.

I know now is not the time to tell him until we are sure what stage I am in but when is the right time?

lnh31
01-19-2010, 05:20 AM
I am kinda wondering why no one has responded yet hmmmmmmm

lori6666
02-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Hopefully everything worked out for you. What were the results?

galenanurse
03-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Have you seen the doctor? Have you been staged? I was a stage 3 (only goes to 4) post chemo and radiation. We need to talk....

Jen