PDA

View Full Version : Body's pH balance is the key to your health

Karina
06-20-2006, 09:16 PM
Balanced pH in your body is a critical factor for a healthy internal environment and immune system. Healing takes place only when your body fluids are restored to normal pH. Definition of pH is Potential Hydrogen . On the scale from 0 to 14. Human blood pH is ideally 7.35. Higher numbers indicate alkalinity lower numbers indicate acidity. Himalayan Goji juice has apotential of changing body's pH balance in a record time.

You can also visit the website of the world-renowned Memorial Sloan-Kettering Center in New York. They have whole page dedicated to the scientific evidence on goji. Direct link: http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/11571.cfm?RecordID=712&tab=HC

National Archive of Medicine documented 67 medical research studies confirming the health benefits of GOJI or Lyceum barbarum. You can view those by visiting http://pubmed.org and just type in the search box lycium barbarum.

Alisa
06-21-2006, 06:09 PM
Goji juice is the VERY expensive version of Wolfberry Tea. I buy a huge bag of Wolfberry Tea in Chinatown for about $5.00. The Goji Juice you are talking about is sold by a Multi-Level Company for a huge profit. It is so overpriced and I think the dr. must be a distributor of the company or he would have told you where you can get the Wolfberry cheap. You just boil it in water and drink it as a hot tea or a cold drink. So, save yourself A LOT of money and find a place where you can buy Wolfberry (Lychii) on your own.

juice
11-29-2006, 05:17 AM
Goji juice is the VERY expensive version of Wolfberry Tea. I buy a huge bag of Wolfberry Tea in Chinatown for about $5.00. The Goji Juice you are talking about is sold by a Multi-Level Company for a huge profit. It is so overpriced and I think the dr. must be a distributor of the company or he would have told you where you can get the Wolfberry cheap. You just boil it in water and drink it as a hot tea or a cold drink. So, save yourself A LOT of money and find a place where you can buy Wolfberry (Lychii) on your own.60% of goji berries are rejected from freelife who make the Himalayan goji juice due to lack of spectrum, so they get bagged and sold bulk to peeps like you but they do not have the 4 major polysacarides like the ones found in the juice!!!! there is 2.2 pounds of goji per bottle of himalayan goji and only 3 % water so there is plenty of goji in the juice!!!! come with a $$$ back guarantee that is not offered anywhere from anyone else so it can hurt to try!!!!www.ojayjohnson.freelife.com or shoot me an email for more info

tia 8)

dgall
12-14-2006, 04:56 AM
In my search for alternative cures, I read about how increasing alkalinity and oxygen in the body creates an environment where cancer can not thrive. The Asian community have been using this technology for the past 30 years for its benefits in many diseseases, even cancer. They even have them in their hospitals with great results. By increasing the alkalinity the water becomes a powerful antioxidant (it neutralizes the free radicals causing damage in our bodies), makes oxygen available to our cells (in cancer cells in slows or kills the cancer cells). It flushes the colon which harbors acidic damaging wastes. There have been several reports where alkaline water has reversed cancer in people with different types of lymphomas and cancers. If you google alkalinity and cancer you get the following websites. http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/IonizedWater.html
http://www.healingdaily.com/conditions/cancer-prevention-measures.htm
http://www.safesolutionsinc.com/cancer.htm

The Japanese company Enagic has a track record over 30 years of producing high quality water generating systems. They are the only one approved by the Japanese equivalent of our FDA. The company just recentyly opened 4 offices in 3 in US and 1 in Canada. Marketing in the States and Canada just started. They can not claim to cure cancer or will they claim it does. Is is up to us to do the research and read the stories of others who have had success with this healing alkaline water.

Reading the information on the internet and what Doctors are discovering confirms the positive effects it has on many different diseases including cancer. I'm hoping and praying this will help someone.

If you'd like more information email me at

[email protected] Subject:Alkaline Water

Debbie

anjou
12-25-2006, 03:10 AM
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2006/09/your_friday_dose_of_woo_acid_base_or_woo_1.php

FriendWithCancer
03-27-2007, 09:21 PM
If you want informaiton on Freelife Goji Juice, take a look at the shocking information that's been reported on www.GojiJuiceNewsCenter.com

FriendWithCancer
03-27-2007, 09:25 PM

Randall
04-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Goji is not a cure for cancer. There is no cure, only preventative measures. To date there are no DRUGS or Food Supplements that CURE cancer. A strong immune system is the only cure. A system that can identify foreign invaders and destroy them BEFORE they multiple out of control. We all have cancer cells in our body and doctors and scientists have proven that these cells can only multiply in an acidic environment, so keeping your body in an alkaline state is helpful. The easiest way to do that is to eat foods that are alkaline. Generally that means to become a vegetarian and drink water not soda pop or alcohol. Where Himalayan Goji has an advantage is that it is raised in the most alkaline soils in the world. And if alkalinity is not in the soils it won't be in the foods. U.S. soils are very depleted of alkalinity.

The second thing scientists like about goji is their unique super-strength polysaccharides found nowhere else in the world. Polysaccharides have been discovered at the tips of the tiny hair-like tentacles on white blood cells. It is believed that they are responsible for communication between cells (4 Nobel Prize recipients say so). They pass on information as to what is a foreign invader and what is not. Unfortunately most of the sensitive polysaccharides are killed by pesticides and toxins we use on our plants. Remember pesticides are designed to kill living organisms. :( What we do not kill in our agriculture system we kill ourselves by heating it up over 118 degrees F. So Tea does not make it for polysaccharide, but is OK in the antioxidant arena. You can process goji for its maximum value in vitamins and minerals, or for its antioxidants, or its polysaccharides, but not all three. Himalayan Goji is processed for its polysaccharides because that is what all the scientists say in the key ingredient.

The reason we are having health problems in America is our food processing. Large Ag Farms are not researching nutrition as much as they are profitability and easy of marketing. The extra care in processing goji is labor intensive, but I find the multi-level costs are far less than the advertising costs and corporate salaries of your large companies. I'd rather give the money to the grassroots.

So Himalayan Goji Juice is doubling in sales every year because of its dual benefits. Still if someone has symptoms of cancer there are billions of cells that have already started multiplying. The by-product of this multiplication is uric acid, so it is very difficult to overcome such an acid producing tumor.

Finally, there are two schools of thought. One, only drugs can cure any disease (Pharmaceuticals and FDA) and two nutrition is what you need to PROTECT yourself. And there is a HUGE war going on between the two. :cry: Truth is they both have their place and there is no sense in trying to kill each other, but you have extremes on both sides, even in the media. I say go with the scientists that do not have an axe to grind.

For more articles on goji go to www.gojiheadquarters.com

FriendWithCancer
04-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Randall,

It sounds like you are trying to sell the stuff. I don't blame you wanting people to think good things about a product it looks like you are trying to make money on, but I personally start to question your motives...

I encourage people to take an objecive look at the investigation into the Cancer claims about goji on the CBC Hidden Camera investigation. Here is some of the information from another website for reference:

================================================== ====

Is Freelife in Trouble?

to see the story go to http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/2007/01/goji.html
on Freelife's Earl Mindell and Goji Juice.

Investigative reporter Wendy Mesley from the well known and award winning Canadian Broadcasting Corporation has just released an expose on well-known Freelife promoter Earl Mindell and the purported benefits of Himalayan Goji Juice.

Quotes from the above CBC video report:

CBC's Wendy Mesley to Freelife's Earl Mindell: "You're misleading people."
CBC's Wendy Mesley to Freelife's Earl Mindell: "People aren't told that you could drink a glass of grape juice and get the same benefit."

Dr Steven Seiger (researcher of natural health products for cancer treatment at McMaster University): "Modern science has not anywhere NEAR proven that the Goji berry has any effect on practically any of the ailments that they are claiming it has an effect on."

Dr. Steven Seiger: "If you are gong to market something and say it does something and you haven't done the research to show that, it is basically deceit. And it is also very expensive deceit for those people who are actually buying it for that particular purpose."

Freelife's Earl Mindell: "My goal is to close half the hospitals!"

CBC's Wendy Mesley: "And at every presentation we witnessed, Mindell touts that breast cancer study he told us about earlier."
Freelife's Earl Mindell: (from stage at a Freelife meeting) "A researcher from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, which, by the way, is probably one of the most prestigious cancer research center in the Untied states, here's what they said, and you've got to listen to every word here. 'lyceum barbarum – inhibits – growth - of hormone - responsive – human – breast – cancer - cells.'"

CBC's Wendy Mesley: "We call Sloan-Kettering, and they're angry their name is being used to promote Goji"

Memorial Sloan Kettering: "They are making false claims."

Memorial Sloan Kettering: "No one here has ever done any research on Goji juice or lyceum barbarum."

CBC's Wendy Mesley: "and it turns out it is not even their scientist that did the study that Mindell keeps flaunting."

(NOTE: Dr Bradlow from Hackensack University Medical Center is the lead scientist on the Goji study)
CBC's Wendy Mesley asking Dr. Bradlow about the study: "So there's no proof that [Goji] would [prevent cancer] in a human?"
Dr. Bradlow: "Absolutely not. I don't have proof that it would have that effect in a tumor in a MOUSE, let alone a person."

Dr Bradlow: "It's Unbelievable how many unscrupulous souls that are out there trying to peddle an unproven product."

CBC's Wendy Mesley: "They talk about Mindell like he's a medical doctor. But he's not. His claim to Dr. is his PHD in nutrition. We see "doctor" everywhere. Well, we find out Mindell's PHD is from Pacific Western, and unaccredited university."

CBC's Wendy Mesley: "Aren't you misleading people by telling them all this science that is suspect?"
Freelife's Earl Mindell: "I'm not misleading people. I'm a registered pharmacist I have a PHD in Nutrition..."
CBC's Wendy Mesley: "But it's an unaccredited university."
Freelife's Earl Mindell: "It's, it's accredited in every state in the Union."

NOTE: The Washington Post reports that Pacific Western University is unaccredited institution in "Public Paid for Bogus Degrees" http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A18845-2004May11.html

NOTE: A news report including Pacific Western University: "Degrees for Sale" KVOA TV - NEWS 4 http://www.kvoa.com/global/story.asp?s=2578367

Karina
05-03-2007, 06:31 PM
WAKE UP !!

You are up for a rude awakening if you think that no one is making profit every time you purchase prescription drug that has a mile long list of precautions. Do you think that Pharmaceutical Industries don't make profits? No…they are not selling $34.95 bottle of natural remedy that would take pain away, but they will sell you their expensive anti inflammatory drug Vioxx that took people's pain away by killing them. I know that whole food product will never do that and it is so much more cost effective.

Finding a relief with natural products at the fraction cost of prescription drugs would have a detrimental effect on multi billion dollar Pharmaceutical industry. It doesn't take a genius to see who is exploiting who here.

Chuck
05-07-2007, 05:49 AM
North pole magnetic energy is great for increasing the bodies pH. I have posted some information in the Cancer News forum that I'm sure you'll be interested in reading. It's about the discoveries of Albert Roy Davis. "Negative magnetic energy" is the subject in the forum. There is solid scientific evidence to support that magnetism does affect health, some of which I have provided. Davis' discoveries have been reproduced by thousands of doctors worldwide. The increase in the bodies pH is one of many beneficial results from the application of North pole magnetism.

yao wang
07-07-2007, 05:17 AM
acidic,toxic and shortage of oxygen in our body is one of the cancer causing factor!

Karina
07-07-2007, 04:40 PM
My very close friend is battling peritoneal cancer. Two years ago doctors told her to get her affairs in order because she has 4 months left. My friend refused to believe in the limitations of medical science. Instead she searched for the way and the possibility of mind healing the body. She saw the movie called "The Secret" and her life has never been the same since. She truly believes with her heart and soul that we can help to speed up healing process by focusing on health.

She is the most positive person I have ever met even when she crawled on her knees to get herself out of the bed her cup was still half full.

She found the combination of traditional, holistic medicine and mind body therapies that is working for her. I can tell you that the biggest impact on her progress towards health is her mental picture she holds of herself. Even when she has a bad day she will find at least one thing that is good and she pours all her soul into that one thing until bad is day gone.

Not long ago I called my friend's cell couple and reached her while she was touring Europe for 3 weeks with her daughter and her grand daughter. She was ecstatic as she proceeds to tell me that she never felt better because she is doing what she loves to do.
Karina

discoclub
07-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Karina:

There is likely not a stronger proponent of Alternative therapy in the world than me!

Now, I want to ask you... Why are YOU on this board? Do YOU have cancer? Does someone you know r related to have cancer?

Or, are you selling Goji juice?

Goji juice ay be an excellent antioxidant, but the MLM nature of most of its sales avenues certainly taints the credibility of the persons selling it.

In a highly concentrated form I am certain there are some chemocytotoxic properties, but to drink a simple juice??? Sounds fishy to me.

again I ask do YOU have cancer? If Not, YOU have no idea what the people on this board feel.

Karina
07-08-2007, 10:06 PM
As you read my best friend has a cancer so does my 9 year old son who I did not mentioned. You formed your angry opinion before you got your facts straight.

Did I even mention any products in the message above? How about "The Secret" movie I mentioned that. You don't have problem with that one.

Unfortunately your opinion is based on your own experience and I am sorry if your experience was not positive one. There are MLM companies out there who should not be in the business, especially if they claim that their products cure cancer. Wonderful thing about the company I am with is that they donate thousands dollars to worthwhile causes including cancer research, and they stand behind the product with empty bottle money back guaranteed. You can't go to a health food store and bring an empty vitamin bottle asking for money back, can you?

Lighten up Discoclub. Have a better day tomorrow. Pick your battles carefully as some will suck the energy out of you. Don't worry I won't make you drink anything you won't want to yourself. Try to capture the energy we all crave "the love" then spread that. Try not to poison others with your fear.

discoclub
07-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Karina,

I simply asked if you were experiencing cancer or just selling the stuff. Maybe I missed the part about your son.

My heart goes out to anyone who has a child w/ cancer.

What therapies/ treatments are you following with your son? Are you utilizing traditional medicine w/ a complement of alternative?

i have Stage 3 REctal, i have totally rejected "The gold standard" I feel that I have made the correct decision, I will know more after my CT scan results tomorrow. SO I know personally what some people are feeling.

MAy you have a blessed day in your fight against cancer.

discoclub
07-09-2007, 05:59 PM
If you want to research Lycium and wolfberry in more detail.. Try this link:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez (type lycium tumor into the search bar) These are actual clinical publications.

Here is another powerful article listing actual abstracts:

http://chetday.com/gojijuice.htm

maitreya12
08-21-2007, 08:54 AM
I have been interested in the pH debate on cancer for some years now, so I thought I would include some thoughts on this and some research I have come across.

Many people believe that if they consume all the right alkaline foods or drinks that their pH will go up to the correct levels (around 7.4pH). But this is not often the case. The reason for this is that all alkaline-forming nutrition quite often loses its intended effect soon after entering the bloodstream, as it is used up in the blood for buffering, before it can reach the tissue. I have seen many cancer patients who have tried to alkalize their body's pH through nutrition, and their body's pH still remains in the acidic range.

Dr Waltraut Fryda, a leading German cancer doctor, has discovered a way to alkalize the body's cells and tissue within 5 weeks (always 5 weeks). She does this by having the cancer patient self-adiminister 30 drops x 3 times daily of Optical Dextrorotatory Lactic Acid. The dextrorotatory Lactic Acid (also known as Pleo-Sanuvis) works by acidifying the blood, which acts as a lever to alkalize the body's cells and tissue. This always results in alkalization of the body's tissue and cells to 7.4pH at 5 weeks. There are 3 days where the body will go through a "healing crisis" where the cancer patient will experience depression, irritability, aggressiveness, feeling unwell, and even a stench of acidity leaving their body. But this is all good news!! as it means that healing is taking place.

I hopes this helps anyone in their search to help alkalize the body's pH to normal levels of 7.4.

Karina
08-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Interesting post. Thank you for sharing. "Sugars that Heal" is a great book and an eye opener for those wanting to know more on how to balance their body's ph level naturally. http://www.amazon.com/Sugars-That-Heal-Healing-Glyconutrients/dp/0345441060
http://www.goji-passion.com