PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms

blackeyedpeas
07-21-2006, 05:41 AM
Hi, I'm new to this forum and would like a second opinion. I had a blood test done recently as I kept feeling tired and the results came back that there were abnormalities with my liver as well as my colesterol being high (5.9). The doctor said that I will need to get another blood test done in 3 months time which is fine by me. However, lately, I have been noticing that I have been really tired (fatigue), finding it hard to wake up in the morning, getting neck pains and in the afternoon I get really hot flushes. I have been checking my temperature but that seems to be ok. The tiredness is really wearing me out and I sometimes feel really put off with food. I know Hodgkins is not heriditary but my brother went through it and is now in remission.
Should I wait another 3 months for a blood test or go for a second opinion?
Thanks

autumneve
08-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Hi, I think I'd rather err on the side of caution.You can't go wrong with a 2nd opinion when it comes to your health.You must be proactive.Bless you, J

missy73
08-19-2006, 07:12 AM
The chances that you too have Hodgkins are low but it would do you more good than bad to get a second opinion.

It's better as autumneve said to be proactive about these things and you already have one up on Hodgkins as you know about it.

Good luck!

Missy :wink: