PDA

View Full Version : Possible brain tumor?

kpopstarinfuture
09-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Hey guys I've had these following symptoms for the past two months:

A "Spasm" headache that's not very painful. It's not debilitating but it's annoying as it won't go away and it doesn't show up as much as it used to, and its not constant its like a light bulb its usually off but turns on unexpectedly

I have had constant pain in my fingers and it spreads to other parts of my body like legs arms and even toes. It's not super painful but like the headache it won't leave

I feel just kinda out of it. Just a bit. like i'm 90 percent here but not a hundred and my head just feels kinda......... heavy.

and very recently i've had occasional small twitches in my body particularly in my fingers though compared to the rest of the symptoms it's not very common and sometimes i don't even notice it.

Does this sound like a potential brain tumor????? please reply fast i'm getting VERY NERVOUSSSS

kpopstarinfuture
09-11-2013, 05:45 AM
oh yeah and i'm 19 forgot to mention

Kermica
09-11-2013, 02:02 PM
hi there kpopstar and welcome. The symptoms you describe don't sound much like a brain tumor to me but I am no expert on that particular cancer. It does sound like you may have some kind of issue so my recommendation is that you see a doctor about your complaints. It could be a good idea to write down all of your symptoms before your appointment, just so you don't forget any.

We can't help you here because we are not doctors. This site is for people who have been diagnosed, their families and their caregivers. We maintain this page so that we can hopefully assist people like you when the fear of cancer has intruded on them for some reason. That said, the only good advice I have for you is to see a doctor. If, as is very unlikely, you do receive a diagnosis of cancer we will be here to support you. The far more likely outcome is that you find out what is bothering you and get a plan in place to address it. Good luck with everything.

Good health,

kermica

Lboy
09-13-2013, 02:08 AM
I am not a doctor either, but my wife died of a brain tumour, and I have learnt more about them than I ever wanted to...

Agree you should see a doctor, but this does not sound like a brain tumour at all. Tumour headaches are constant, not spasmodic, and less common as a symptom than most people realise - most tumour victims don't have them. Brain tumours are rare and especially so at your age.