PDA

View Full Version : My brother stopped breathing at 7:20am this morning

mosey
09-04-2007, 12:53 AM
September 3, 2007

Thanks to all on this forum who have expressed their understandings and ideas over the past several months.

My brother took his last breath at 7:20 this morning. He left this world at peace and without pain. There are many things I will remember about the past 11 months dealing with his illness, but an image that I hope stays in my mind is him yesterday, even though near the end, being able to think about something that made him smile a long, long smile.

peace all

brainman
09-04-2007, 02:19 AM
Mosey, I am very sorry to hear that your brother has died. Brain cancer can be so devastating. It sounds like he died the way most of us would like to die when our time comes: in peace and without pain.

I will be thinking about and praying for you and your family.

jenugl
09-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Hi Mosey, I'm so sorry to hear your brother passed away. Having such a beautiful image of him being at peace and without pain and also being able to smile must be of some comfort to you in what is such a sad and unfair time in your life. My thoughts are with you and your family. Love to all. Jen

ksplat
09-16-2007, 07:43 AM
Dear Mosey,
So sorry to hear the sad news about your Brother. I hope the end came quickly & easily for you all. Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers. God bless, Aussie Angie.

Vee Smith
09-16-2007, 11:17 PM
I am so sorry - but how wonderful that you will have the memory of his smile.

In
09-17-2007, 12:16 AM
Mosey,

A little late i know- But just wanted to say how sorry I am about your brother. I'm happy you will remember the good times and the memories. A smile is a beautiful thing.

Take Care Inica

michelesmith
09-17-2007, 01:02 AM
Mosey,
I am so sorry to hear that your brother has passed. This is such a hard time. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Michele