A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.

Thread: 8 steps to fight Mesothelioma Cancer..!!!

8 steps to fight Mesothelioma Cancer..!!!

Do you know what you have to do when you have been diagnosed with Cancer or Mesothelioma Cancer?

Here are 8 tips to fight Mesothelioma Cancer :

First,
    You have to relax. Don't be panic. It's useless to be panic. It doesn't help you to release your Cancer.

Second,
    Find a good therapist ( a Doctor or etc ). Look at their medical record. Find the information about their reputation on curing the Cancer Disease.

Third,
    Try to contact the patient of the Therapist which can be cure by the therapis. Find what they feel and what the therapist do to them. Look carefuly their medical experience with the therapist.

Fourth,
    If you had Mesothelioma Cancer caused by asbestos at your work or factory near you, try to find a good Mesothelioma Lawyer with a good experience of Mesothelioma Cases. Find if there any other victim near you. If yes, talk to them how to bring this Mesothelioma cases to the law. Hopefully, you will have a compensation for your asbestos disease.

Fifth,
    When you have a Doctor curing program with many therapy, try to do a traditional therapies ( Yoga, diet, traditional medicine, etc ). This will improve your possibility to cure your disease, especially for someone who don't have enough money to go to Doctor ( as you know, it's very expensive to pay a Mesothelioma / Cancer Doctor ).

Sixth,
    Use a vitamins to improve your body's immunity.

Seventh,
    Do an exercise that make your body's health better, like jogging, swimming, riding a bicycle, etc. Do it at morning with a fresh air.

Eight,
    Practice a Meditation every day and night. Keep your mind relax, don't make it under pressure by your cancer disease, cause it will make your body immunity getting worst and worst.

Finally, pray to the God. You have to know that if God want you to be health, they will cure you whatever your disease. But, if God wants you to Die by cancer, it's the time for you to die in cancer, nobody can help you in this world, no exeption..!!!

So, be relax, enjoy your life. Do whatever you have to do as you don't have a cancer problem.

May God Bless You..

Budi
    Internet Marketing Consultant
    ******LINK DELETED BY ADMIN PER FORUM POSTING POLICIES -- PLEASE REVIEW IN TOP SECTION OF MAIN FORUM AND COMPLY -- THANK YOU.********

:D :) :lol:
    Hi,

My name is Budi. I live in Indonesia, the country of thousands island. now, i work in Bandung, west java, one of the provinces in Indonesia.

I love my job and i have been working it for 2 years. Please kindly be my friend..May God Bless you..!!

Thanks

Regards
    Budi

Regular User
    while i'm sure there is some value in the suggested practices above, i'd like to know what sort of actual treatments are used most effectively with mesolthelioma - particularly peritoneal meothelioma.

Re: 8 steps to fight Mesothelioma Cancer..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angeldjiang
    Do you know what you have to do when you have been diagnosed with Cancer or Mesothelioma Cancer?

Here are 8 tips to fight Mesothelioma Cancer :

First,
    You have to relax. Don't be panic. It's useless to be panic. It doesn't help you to release your Cancer.

Second,
    Find a good therapist ( a Doctor or etc ). Look at their medical record. Find the information about their reputation on curing the Cancer Disease.

Third,
    Try to contact the patient of the Therapist which can be cure by the therapis. Find what they feel and what the therapist do to them. Look carefuly their medical experience with the therapist.

Fourth,
    If you had Mesothelioma Cancer caused by asbestos at your work or factory near you, try to find a good Mesothelioma Lawyer with a good experience of Mesothelioma Cases. Find if there any other victim near you. If yes, talk to them how to bring this Mesothelioma cases to the law. Hopefully, you will have a compensation for your asbestos disease.

Fifth,
    When you have a Doctor curing program with many therapy, try to do a traditional therapies ( Yoga, diet, traditional medicine, etc ). This will improve your possibility to cure your disease, especially for someone who don't have enough money to go to Doctor ( as you know, it's very expensive to pay a Mesothelioma / Cancer Doctor ).

Sixth,
    Use a vitamins to improve your body's immunity.

Seventh,
    Do an exercise that make your body's health better, like jogging, swimming, riding a bicycle, etc. Do it at morning with a fresh air.

Eight,
    Practice a Meditation every day and night. Keep your mind relax, don't make it under pressure by your cancer disease, cause it will make your body immunity getting worst and worst.

Finally, pray to the God. You have to know that if God want you to be health, they will cure you whatever your disease. But, if God wants you to Die by cancer, it's the time for you to die in cancer, nobody can help you in this world, no exeption..!!!

So, be relax, enjoy your life. Do whatever you have to do as you don't have a cancer problem.

May God Bless You..

Budi
    Internet Marketing Consultant
    ******LINK DELETED BY ADMIN PER FORUM POSTING POLICIES -- PLEASE REVIEW IN TOP SECTION OF MAIN FORUM AND COMPLY -- THANK YOU.********

hi tnks for shre it