A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.

Thread: Cesium Chloride

Administrator Top User ChemoMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cesium Chloride

Hi

Of late there have been a few posts about this treatment. This is a discredited alternative treament and has no scientific validity. In addition to this it is quite dangerous.
    Several medical case reports have described serious side effects in people with cancer who have taken cesium chloride, including life-threatening problems with heart rhythm, seizures, loss of consciousness, and electrolyte imbalances. Cesium appears to take the place of potassium, a common element in the body, which can cause many of these problems.
    from this page:
    http://www.cancer.org/Treatment/Trea...esium-chloride

It' s one thing to promote the use of an alt substance which causes no harm, as all that happens is you waste your moneyand perhaps some time, but it is quite another to promote one that is actually dangerous I would urge all members doing this to cease immediately before you cause damage to yourself.
    Age 60
    Diffuse Large B cell Lymphoma
    Stage 2a
    Finished six cycles of R chop 21 26th May 2008
    Officially in remission 9th July 2008
    Remission reconfirmed 1st October 2008
    Remission reconfirmed 17th June 2009
    Remission reconfirmed 7th June 2010
    Remission reconfirmed 6th July 2011

NED AND DECLARED CURED on the 2/01/2013

No more scheduled visits to the Prof
    http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=9620

RULE NUMBER 1.....Don't Panic
    RULE NUMBER 2..... Don't forget rule Number 1

Great moments often catch us unaware-beautifully wrapped in what others may consider a small one.

I may not have gone where I intended to go,
    but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

I'm sure my reasoning is totally un-related to medical/scientific validity but I hope it gets the point across lol.

Cesium and potassium are both Alkali metals, both when in pure element explode when reacting with water. The periodic tables stacks the alkali metals in this order
    Lithium -> Sodium -> Potassium ->Rubidium -> Cesium -> Francium

When you place lithium in water it creates a small fizzy sparkling effect, when you place sodium in water it make a very loud bang and explodes, when you place potassium in water it creates an explosion with a small shockwave, when you place cesium in water that effect practically doubles. And to relate to the chloride side of things, potassium chloride used in tiny doses can be helpful with kidney disease, but in larger doses it is used for lethal injection. I feel the same could relate to cesium chloride, just some thoughts. I wouldn't want to put that in my bloodstream
    Age at Diagnosis: 18 (16 at diagnosis) December 2010
    Diagnosis: Hodgkin's Lymphoma (Lymphocyte Predominant) Stage 2B
    Treatment: Chemotherapy (Vincristine, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Prednisone)
    Complications: Pulmonary Embolism , Autonomic Dysfunction
    Remission: For 1 Year

Administrator Top User ChemoMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Reich View Post
    I'm sure my reasoning is totally un-related to medical/scientific validity but I hope it gets the point across lol.

Cesium and potassium are both Alkali metals, both when in pure element explode when reacting with water. The periodic tables stacks the alkali metals in this order
    Lithium -> Sodium -> Potassium ->Rubidium -> Cesium -> Francium

When you place lithium in water it creates a small fizzy sparkling effect, when you place sodium in water it make a very loud bang and explodes, when you place potassium in water it creates an explosion with a small shockwave, when you place cesium in water that effect practically doubles. And to relate to the chloride side of things, potassium chloride used in tiny doses can be helpful with kidney disease, but in larger doses it is used for lethal injection. I feel the same could relate to cesium chloride, just some thoughts. I wouldn't want to put that in my bloodstream
    Sodium is not Cesium Cholride. The object of ingesting cesium chloride is to alkanize the body fluids making it harder for cancer to grow. This however is not possible because the body tightly regulates the PH of the blood. If the PH is slighly alkaline to what it should be then you will get very very sick and probably die. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkalosis, Conversely the body cannot tolerate acidic blood either http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acidosis but alt med fanatics will not go there...I suppose we should be thankful of that.

This is where the whole alkaline theory of cancer cure falls in a heap. You cannot change the alkalinity of your blood easily and if you do you will get very very sick.

A bit of chemistry 101 would not go astray when dealing with ALT meds. Unfortunately chemistry is a very dry subject to a lay person which makes most of us easy prey to scammers.

Knowledge is power and science points the way.
    Age 60
    Diffuse Large B cell Lymphoma
    Stage 2a
    Finished six cycles of R chop 21 26th May 2008
    Officially in remission 9th July 2008
    Remission reconfirmed 1st October 2008
    Remission reconfirmed 17th June 2009
    Remission reconfirmed 7th June 2010
    Remission reconfirmed 6th July 2011

NED AND DECLARED CURED on the 2/01/2013

No more scheduled visits to the Prof
    http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=9620

RULE NUMBER 1.....Don't Panic
    RULE NUMBER 2..... Don't forget rule Number 1

Great moments often catch us unaware-beautifully wrapped in what others may consider a small one.

I may not have gone where I intended to go,
    but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.