A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 year for my dad

Tony,
    Congratulations! Your mom must be so proud of you & I'm sure your dad is watching down and smiling as well. I hope your family is doing okay, and I hope 2014 is a blessed year for you all.

Laura
    Dad diagnosed with Stage IV PC with mets to liver March 4, 2011 ~ Died 11 months later, February 4, 2012.

Senior User
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbieC View Post
    Congratulations, Tony! So proud of you, but I'm sure that doesn't compare to the pride your dad is feeling! He's smiling down on you from Heaven, as always, for sure!

Great job!

PS - Be careful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermica View Post
    Congratulations, Tony! I am in the City frequently and have always looked to the men and women of the best police force in the world to keep everyone safe (while making life miserable for the bad guys). Congratulations again and, yes, your Dad must be very proud of his son given your accomplishment. It is my hope that time will continue to heal you as it has me after my Dad was taken suddenly by a drunk driver almost 25 years ago.

Good health and, again, congratulations!

kermica
    Quote Originally Posted by laurah01 View Post
    Tony,
    Congratulations! Your mom must be so proud of you & I'm sure your dad is watching down and smiling as well. I hope your family is doing okay, and I hope 2014 is a blessed year for you all.

Laura
    Thanks everyone. It was so hard at graduation to not see my dad in the stands =(. I know he is looking down at me and saying " that's my boy ". I still miss him a lot and I keep on asking myself " Why did he have to die at a young age" Life isn't fair at all.