A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.

Thread: Hopeful video from Children's Hospital of Richmond

Newbie New User

Hopeful video from Children's Hospital of Richmond

Hi, everyone. My name is Emma, and I'm a Video/Animation student at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia. I and a classmate recently completed a video project for the Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU, specifically in their ASK Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Clinic. We were really, really pleased with how it's turned out. I thought I'd post it here in case any of you would like to watch it.

Links removed per new user policy. Please read rule for new members regarding links at the top of this forum.

Working with these kids, parents, doctors and nurses has been truly touching -- I am amazed at their strength and positivity in the face of their challenges.

Wishing the best to all of you,
    Emma
    Last edited by DebbieC; 05-11-2013 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Link removed - YouTube

It would be better if you tell us about some special achievements in your job rather than propose to watch some video.
    Last edited by edward_wilson; 07-05-2013 at 09:58 AM.