A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.

Thread: Anyone can please tell me about strep throat symptoms??

Newbie New User

Anyone can please tell me about strep throat symptoms??

Hey few days back i am suffering from rheumatic fever and pain in my throat, is this the symptom of strep throat??? please help me out what are the precautions and medical treatment do i require in order to remain healthy and fit.Tell me about the symptoms of strep throat and how to cure it???
    Thanks in advance.

Hi John,

I noticed you posted in another area as well about some health problems and questions you had. However, you didn't mention whether or not these health problems are related to cancer. This site is devoted to those who have cancer or loved ones with cancer, and discussions here are cancer related.

I hope you do not have cancer, but if you do please know that we can provide support for cancer related issues. As for your possible strep throat, I'm afraid we can offer no advice other than to see your doctor. Good luck.

Debbie
    March 21, 2011 - Dad diagnosed. Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma on head of pancreas.
    April 2011 - Gemcitabine and radiation for a total of 12 weeks.
    October 14, 2011 - Successful Whipple procedure. Cancer free! Best 5 months of my life!!!
    March 2, 2012 - CT scan and discovery of possible mets to both lungs.
    March 23, 2012 - Biopsy confirmed recurrence.
    May 2, 2012 - Folfiri regimen started. Stopped after 2 treatments due to infection.
    June 2, 2012 - Switched to Xeloda
    Sept. 21, 2012 - No more chemo...treatment not working anymore. Now we wait and pray.
    October 6, 2012 - My dad is now at peace in Heaven, watching over us until we meet again.

♥ Forever in my heart! Miss you every day more than words can say! ♥