A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: sorry everyone

Senior User
    Chadman,

I think of Josh often. When my family did the 5k this past November for National Brain Tumor Society with our team, "Team Duke it Out", Josh's name was on the back of our shirts, as well as Sib's sister.

Senior User
    Jerseyjbk.....what a beautiful tribute to them!
    BFF Lori diagnosed Jan 2012 with GBM - radiation first (diagnosed inoperable)
    Surgery Sept 2012 - left side paralysis, left side blindness, rehab not successful, bedridden
    Recurrence Sept 2013
    Was on Avastin, Temodar, Etoposide until September 2014, now just on Avastin
    At rest and finally at peace on Good Friday, April 3, 2015

Moderator Top User
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyjbk View Post
    Chadman,

I think of Josh often. When my family did the 5k this past November for National Brain Tumor Society with our team, "Team Duke it Out", Josh's name was on the back of our shirts, as well as Sib's sister.
    That's lovely, well done
    Wife died from a GBM, November 2012. The full story in this thread

Super Moderator Top User
    Chadman,

Joan, it's good to see you again! I know my sister would be proud to know she was running with you.

Senior User
    Quote Originally Posted by GBMsibling View Post
    Joan, it's good to see you again! I know my sister would be proud to know she was running with you.
    Haven't been here in awhile Sib. I stop by and read posts from time to time, but I don't have much to offer. I miss you guys tho.

Newbie New User
    Chadman,

Wow, that is amazing. Thank you! I am having one of those days and you guys make it better. Thank you for keeping Josh's memory alive.
    Chad

Moderator Top User
    Thanks for dropping in Chad. Some people here one will never forget, and Josh is right up there.
    Wife died from a GBM, November 2012. The full story in this thread