A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.

Thread: Project To Support Families With Children Suffering From Life-Threatening Diseases

Newbie New User

Project To Support Families With Children Suffering From Life-Threatening Diseases

Hello All,

Hello All,

I lost my beautiful 6-yr-old daughter to cancer (angiosarcoma) recently. I am turning tragedy into a positive with my fitness studio project. 20% will go to fight childhood cancer - even a $1 donation will help! I am looking for people who would understand my situation and the impact a project like mine could have on families around the world.

If you are interested in helping please send me a PM and I will give you the link to our project. I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to even read this.

Alan

Newbie New User
    I apologize for putting this message in a few different spots. This project is important and its the only way I know how to make a difference.

Hello. I am so sorry to read about the loss off your daughter. Something that no parent should have to go through.

Please though, read our rules for new users that is at the top of all the forums here.
    Advertising, solicitation of our members is strictly against our policy. I have deleted your other posts.

http://www.cancerforums.net/announcement.php?f=27

So many of our members are in dire financial crisis due to theirs or a family member's cancer and we allow no other pressure to be put upon them.

New members who do adverise or solicit funds, whether for charities, themselves or a loved one are usually banned outright.
    We have no idea who is also genuine or is scamming for funds either.

The only reason you have not been banned is due to your loss.
    Please feel free to post on our boards regarding your loss and her cancer should you wish to and you will receive our member's full support. Any further advertising or solicitation posts will however end up with being banned and your posts deleted.

Thank you for your understanding of why we have our policies in place.
    My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Didee
    A site Administrator.
    Aussie, age 61
    1987 CIN 111. Cervix lasered, no further problems.

Years of pain, bleeding, women's plumbing problems. TV ultrasound, tests, eventual hysterectomy 2007, fibroids in lining of Uterus.

Dx Peripheral T Cell Lymphoma stage 2B bulky, aggressive Dec/09.
    6 chop14 and Neulasta.
    Clean PET April/10, 18 rads 36gy mop up. All done May 2010
    Iffy scan Nov. 2011. Scan Feb 2012 .still in remission.Still NED Nov 2012.
    Discharged Nov 2014.

May/2012. U/sound, thyroid scan, FNB. Benign adenoma.

Relapse Apr 2016. AITL. Some chemos then on to allo transplant. Onc says long remission was good. Still very fixable.

SCT Aug 2016