A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.

Thread: Link in my signature

Link in my signature

Hello

I want to know if I can post the link to my book and blog in my signature. My wife was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer at 41. Conventional medicine had nothing to offer us so, we panicked knowing nothing of alternative therapies.

We beat the lung cancer using alternative treatments. I am not going to post marketing material trying to sell my book. I just want to put it in my signature.

I want to be able to answer questions and be helpful wherever and whenever I can. My book covers the struggles we went through along with details of what worked. I want to be able to save someone from experiencing the same frantic search and struggle for information I went through.

Thank you for your site

Michael

Thank you for asking. Not many do.
    This site is for those who choose conventional treatments, people advising alternative treatments with only anecdotal evidence that have no peer reviewed scientific studies to back up those treatments are banned. Usually with no warning.

There are many alternative forums out there who I am sure will welcome you with open arms.

Forum owners may choose the focus of their forums just as people have the right to choose which treatment paths they wish to take.

Please respect the choices of the owners and the members here as we do yours.
    My best to you and your wife.
    Aussie, age 61
    1987 CIN 111. Cervix lasered, no further problems.

Years of pain, bleeding, women's plumbing problems. TV ultrasound, tests, eventual hysterectomy 2007, fibroids in lining of Uterus.

Dx Peripheral T Cell Lymphoma stage 2B bulky, aggressive Dec/09.
    6 chop14 and Neulasta.
    Clean PET April/10, 18 rads 36gy mop up. All done May 2010
    Iffy scan Nov. 2011. Scan Feb 2012 .still in remission.Still NED Nov 2012.
    Discharged Nov 2014.

May/2012. U/sound, thyroid scan, FNB. Benign adenoma.

Relapse Apr 2016. AITL. Some chemos then on to allo transplant. Onc says long remission was good. Still very fixable.

SCT Aug 2016

I will respect your guidelines. I'm sorry you feel that alternatives are solely anecdotal. I spent many years of research uncovering the
    buried and closely guarded scientific conclusions. I would in no way offer up false hope or misleading information to anyone battling
    this dreadful disease.
    Kindest regards and many blessings to you all...

Michael