A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.

Thread: Cellular Zeolite

Cellular Zeolite

My Dad has been suffering from colon cancer since July 2003. He has had two surgeries, radiation and chemotherapy. The latest scans show that the tumor continues to grow in the local area, although at a fairly slow pace. Thanksfully no metastasis has been detected. However his CEA has increased from 5 in March to 33 last month. We've been looking for alternatives to another round of chemotherapy.

I've heard of Cellular Zeolite having a benefit to cancer patients. Has anyone had a benefit from taking this product or know of anyone that benefitted from this?

I would really appreciate any feedback.

God bless everyone.

cardoso
    It only benefits the ones that sell the stuff.

cellular zeolite

This is 4 cardoso. Would B interested how U know zeolite doesn't work?

I won't debate the admin. but I can put you in touch with someone that will dispel any negative notion about Zeolites. Complete recovery Hodgekins Lymphoma. Proof is in the pudding.
    contact me sometime, let's talk

Quote Originally Posted by mike
    I won't debate the admin. but I can put you in touch with someone that will dispel any negative notion about Zeolites. Complete recovery Hodgekins Lymphoma. Proof is in the pudding.
    im getting some for my dad whos got cancer,i sent an email to a few people who had bought it from ebay,this was the only way i could think of to get some good feedback.
    I sent out 10 emails and i got 9 replies 8 wereb positive and the other was neutral as she decided not to use it hope this helps a little