A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Experiences with Cesium Chloride- good or bad

Experiences with Cesium Chloride- good or bad

I am looking to compile a website with other's experiences with cesium chloride, whether good or bad. There seems to be a lack of good information about people who have actually tried this therapy, so please, if you or someone you know has used it, please visit cesiumchloride.googlepages.com and register your experience, no matter what it was. Thanks in advance. Please share here as well so we can all benefit.

Regular User

Re: Experiences with Cesium Chloride- good or bad

Quote Originally Posted by matimeo
    I am looking to compile a website with other's experiences with cesium chloride, whether good or bad. There seems to be a lack of good information about people who have actually tried this therapy, so please, if you or someone you know has used it, please visit cesiumchloride.googlepages.com and register your experience, no matter what it was. Thanks in advance. Please share here as well so we can all benefit.
    We first got interested in the Cesium Chloride treatment when a neighbor was diagnosed with a metastasized bladder cancer that become brain cancer. Unfortunately, the hospital killed him before we could try the Cesium chloride.
    We are now using it along with chemo protocol to treat two dogs with lymphoma. One - ours, has Stage 5 and the prognosis is that 10-15% attain full remission. I am optimistic. Lizzie - 4 yr. old Doberman female is not a sick dog by all appearances. ~ eight weeks into treatment and external nodes are gone and "the large abdominal mass" is down from ~ 16 cm to 3 cm in long dimension.
    I realize that dogs and humans do not necessarily relate but as the cancer growth mechanism should be the same, I'd think that the success/failure should relate. The major difference in the treatment is that the chemo. for animals is more friendly as quality of life is the primary focus. We'll post the results as we get them and if anybody is interested, will give specifics of what we are doing.

New User

Cesium High PH Treatment for Prostate Cancer

Hi,
    I am 58 and have prostate cancer that has metastasized to bone. I was diagnosed on Sept 1, 2007. Out of all the alternate cancer protocols out there, I feel that the high PH Cesium one is the most aggressive and proven. It can be taken orally or with DMSO externally. It is still early on but I feel that it is working very well. It can take away the pain within 12 to 36 hours. Hope this helps.
    Keep the Faith and Go With Hope,
    Neal

Senior User
    Well, this does sound interesting at first, but when I google it, everything I find is from the 80's. What's that all about? Are they not doing anymore studies on it or am I just clicking the wrong links?
    Can miracles happen?

http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=7254

Sodapop--aka "the survivor"!

Regular User

Cesium treatment

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop
    Well, this does sound interesting at first, but when I google it, everything I find is from the 80's. What's that all about? Are they not doing anymore studies on it or am I just clicking the wrong links?
    Not to sound like a conspiracy freak but:
    1) A doctor cannot afford to use any but mainstream, accepted treatments as they might get sued for any number of totally invalid reasons. I did try to get a bill introduced that would allow somebody to sign a valid waiver that said and meant "I will not sue you" that meant the doctor/person receiving it was protected. No luck. The trial lawyers (and lawyers/legislators) won't let that happen "for your own good". Malpractice suits make good money.
    2) Talking to cancer researchers, the results to date that are shown like the one where 50% of the terminal patients were cured, there were too many variables so the results cannot be attributed to the cesium but remember 25 of 50 TERMINAL patients were cured.
    3) Other alternative treatments are always under fire. Hey, the drug companies make money selling drugs to treat.
    4) I was just told of some doctors who are in fact, using cesium in cancer treatment but they are a gutsy exception and are willing to take the chance of losing all.
    5) Would you rather be part of a study where you might get cesium and see an effect or get a placebo which will do nothing OR on you own, take the cesium/potassium where there is good anecdotal evidence of benefit?
    Personally, we are using the cesium/rubidium/potassium protocol to treat a dog with stage 5 lymphoma and a friend is doing it also. Best of both worlds. Standard chemotherapy with - unknown to oncologist, the "alternative" treatment. I'm betting on full remission, beating the 10-15% odds that it will happen. Started 0ct. 5 and you now see a totally healthy dog who just went through normal heat which "is very unusual" per oncologist, for her situation on chemo. (and who was four weeks away from death three months ago).
    What is the worst that can happen from the treatment? Pretty much nothing but severe disappoinment. What do we expect based on what we see? Cure, beating those 10-15% odds.

Top User
    I always find myself becoming uncomfortable when I read "cured" in these situations. Cesium chloride is used as a means of alkalysing the system, and it may help in some cases, but it is not a cure-all. Also, when you look at the accounts, it is usually applied in conjunction with other dietary controls - saying which one was effective does not seem possible on the available evidence.

This seems to me a fair assessment: http://tinyurl.com/286nlm and more here : http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/69172.cfm

Regular User
    [quote="Vee Smith"]I always find myself becoming uncomfortable when I read "cured" in these situations. Cesium chloride is used as a means of alkalysing the system, and it may help in some cases, but it is not a cure-all. Also, when you look at the accounts, it is usually applied in conjunction with other dietary controls - saying which one was effective does not seem possible on the available evidence.

I'll not argue with what you say yet the change from terminal in the 50 patients to some/any form of "cured" in 50% of them has implications. As nobody is likely to do an objective study to assess the efficacy of a cesium protocol in the near future, the next best thing is for a site like this to accumulate the anecdotal "data".

New User

Cesium High PH Therapy

Cancer is a very aggressive opponent. If you are thrown into the fight you must use the best and most aggressive weapons available. Cesium with a PH of 14 taken with Potassium also with a PH of 14 is one of those big guns. Now (within the last 10 years) that these minerals are in a liquid ionic form they are safer and even more effective. Taken orally in this form it enters the body very quickly with no need of digestion. Taken externally by mixing with using DMSO it penetrates the body (even the brain) within minutes. It must be taken on a full stomach since it targets any high acid spots in the body ( i.e. cancer cells and stomach acids). Compared to some of the other very effective alternate cancer treatments like Protocel, it stresses the body some. But I feel the big guns do that. Compared to Chemo and radiation's stress on the body, it is scarcely an issue.
    Since your body was already equipped with all the lines of defense needed from birth something went astray. Our modern lifestyle, our diet etc. has taken so many of our defenses away. Cesium can be taken with all the supplements that will help to put those defenses back in the system with no ill effects. A change in diet to more alkaline foods, leaving sugar, and processed foods behind is a must. Less work and more sleep is also needed to heal. I am 58 years old and thought I was on a good diet and healthy. I could see sign of aging that I was accepting as par for the course. As my body is getting back to real health those signs are disappearing and I have more energy then before. Could this cancer thing end in being a blessing as I will live longer and be much healthier because of it? I believe that if you do your very best god will do the rest.
    Hope this helps.
    Keep the Faith and Go With Hope,
    Neal

New User

Cesium gives us hope

I began my 80 pound boy (Giant Schnauzer-Border Collie Cross) Buddy on Cesium/potassium/DMSO as soon as I received it on January 8th. I was desperate to help him. I'll tell you how it's going later. Here's the backgroyund on Buddy's deteriorating condition.
    He was diagnosed with mediasintal T-cell Lymphoma ( between heart and lungs) in late July -- he was only 5 1/2 years old. He was given 3 -12 weeks at best. Yesterday marked 24 weeks for the Budster. He didn't have chemo -- the vet told me IF he went into remission, it wouldn't last more than a few months to possibly 2 years if we were really lucky. But he'd only ever had 1 dog do that. Alternative treatments gave us hope. And they've certainly helped him make it this far.
    I started hunting down the best info I could find, and got Buddy on whatever I thought made the most sense to me. Not all of it did. He's only been on Vet prescribed Prednisone (on and off) and a laundry list of immune and tumour fighting supplements that I reserached. I also found a holistic vet to help weigh in on Buddy's supplements. But in November he couldn't handle all the supplements and began refusing his food, and throwing up any vitamins I tried to force into him. So I backed off for about 2 weeks, got him back on Pred to rev up his appetite, and things were going along smoothly until just after Christmas. Won't eat anything or even drink now.
    I am syringing Hills Science Diet a/d (high calorie) made into a slurry (with chicken broth) into him, and managing to get anywhere from 34 - 40 ounces of water in him daily. (dog's weight, divided by 2 = ounces of water needed daily). I put MSM in the water, and a few grains of Himalyan Sea Salt (minerals) so at least he's getting that.
    But he wasn't doing well. So I went back on line. After getting him this far, I wasn't willing to give up. He isn't in pain, and still LOVES his walks so I figured we'd keep trying. I remembered reading about Cesium and went back on line to learn more. I wish I had started it earlier. If it works for Buddy at this point it will be an absolute God Send. This is one of those products that made sense to me despite the many naysayers out there. Cesium is NOT the cesium 137 scaremongers talk about. IT's a naturally occuring mineral in many parts of the world where cancer rates are rare to non-existent. DMSO, the delivery system, is already used by the medical sysytem to get dyes into cancerous tumors so doctors can see them better in X-Rays. This stuff can take things INTO tumours. That's what we want to do with the anti-cancer treatment, right? And potassium is important to use with it because it protects the heart and other bodily functions, and most importantly alkalizes the system (cancer hates that) . It just makes sense to me.
    I found a source that offered all 3 ingredients together, had phone and on-line support, and I ordered it. I paid the highest amount for delivery to get it fast -- it was in Western Canada in 1 week. Now I won't lie, my non-eating dog HATES it. IT smells funny -- probably tastes worse. But I put it in a good organic juice and he tolerates it better. You have to give with about 8 ounces of water as well, so I give a syringe of the Cesium mix, then chase it with water (put cell food or other oxygenating drops in the water. -- cancer also can't take a high oxygen environment). He likes that slightly better. At the same time I give some of the supplements recommended to be taken with cesium. Laetrile, Vit A, Vit C (unless you're on Hydrazine Sulphate -- can't take Vit C with that) and zinc all enhance performance of cesium.
    I also give him things to support elimination, because if the cesium kills the cancer he's going to need his organs working well to expel the overload of toxins he's going to experience. So -- Milk Thistle (liver), Parsley capsules (kidney), mullien (lymph - make a tea out of dried mullein and syringe into to him), dandelion root tea is good to move fluids too. FlorEssence has good "cleansers" in it. Your own health store probably has some good ideas to help you. Massaging your pet helps get fluid flowing too. Nothing rough -- just a good firm rub down. Buddy enjoys that.
    So that's what we're doing with our Bud -- and maybe it's just my imagination but I saw a spark of life return to him today (4 days on cesium). He's still not eating on his own, but I thought I'd let him lead our walk today and "tell" me when he was tired. He went almost 3 kms... 1 mile for my U-S friends. I think he may have gone longer but a cold wind whipped up, and I was the one who needed to get inside.
    I'm still very concerned about his not eating. But Ben D gave me an idea for that (cyproptadine - brand name - Periactinan -- an antihistamine that can stimulate appetite.) But you can't take antihistamines if on Hydrazine Sulphate I blelieve. Have to check that.
    I also have something arriving in the mail next week from a secret source that doesn't want government attention. Not even sure what it is. But if it works, that's all that counts. Thanks for reading this diatribe. I'll keep you posted.
    Doglover
    Kamloops,BC Canada

Regular User

Success- either Cesium/Rubidium/Potasium or we beat odds

Back from (Lizzie's) oncologist session. Ultrasound shows nothing, he says she looks very good and the answer to my question "Would you diagnose her as having lymphoma if you were to see her for the first time today" was "No!". As far as I'm concerned, she is cured. We'll keep on with the chemo protocol as it doesn't seem to be hurting her, simply to finish it - another ~ eight weeks but I'm not really sure that it is needed at this point. Either we beat those odds of 10-15% for remission or the Cs/Rb/K did its thing. We will probably continue with the Cesium for the duration too just to help insure success. Now to see how #2 dog works out. We'll post any significant new results - good or bad. They're gonna be good though is my bet. Very unscientific but ------.