A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Experiences with Cesium Chloride- good or bad

Regular User
    Update on Lizzie - Doberman with Stage 5 lymphoma.
    Our previous post told of problems that developed. Turns out that she had a very bad abscess caused by ??? Maybe infection after biopsy or unassimilated dead cancer cells that rotted or tumor causing restricted blood flow. Treated for the infection - abscess drained, drains put in and treated with strong antibiotics. Back on the road to recovery.
    08/30
    All is going really well. "She beat the odds" per vet. yesterday. "I'm optimistic" he says but that optimism is tempered by the fact that he has never seen a dog survive that lymphoma. But now comes Lizzie. For the last three months she has been on LDN - Low Dose Naltrexone and the shrinkage of the cancerous "lump" that appeared right after the chemo ended has been constant since the start of the LDN use. External measurement of LxWxD (inches) of the lump has gone from a high of 18.8 when we started the LDN to 1.9 as of today. We were also using a Cesium/Potassium protocol but have stopped and are now using just the LDN and see no need for that more aggressive and harsher treatment with the way things are improving. Interesting fact is that the doctor who did much of the initial work with LDN recommends a substantially higher dose for canine than would be used for a human of the same weight. What is undeniable is that "They" expected her to have died by now and what they see now is what looks to be a healthy dog with only slightly swollen lymph nodes that you have to hunt for and a lump that is daily getting smaller. Life is good.

Regular User

Lizzie Update - Cesium & LDN

Lizzie's Progress:
    As of vet visit this week, all that remains of cancerous lump is a little scar tissue. He says "In Remission". I'll say it more definitively, She is cured. He did read up on LDN and although maybe not the soapbox believer that I've become, he doesn't think that I'm just a nut with a wacky cure. Says, "Keep her on the LDN". I'll only post again if things change.
    Life is great!

cesium

I'm so glad I found this discussion on cesium. I have a 10 year old Female Chow with lymphoma. we have done 1 round of Doxo chemo and we're in the middle of round 2 with Elspar but she isn't responding very well. I have done my research and have her on all sorts of alternative supps covering the bases: oxygenation, diet, immune and ph. But the cesium/ dmso looks promising.
    have also read about a product called Gravizon ..anyone using it?

can anyone tell me how their dogs are doing so far on the ceium protocol? and how you got them past the upset tummy and runs it can give them..? Started Brandi on it only 3 days ago and her glands are a bit smaller but it does have the dreaded side affects.
    thanks.L.

Regular User

Cesium treatment

Quote Originally Posted by lepfan45
    can anyone tell me how their dogs are doing so far on the ceium protocol? and how you got them past the upset tummy and runs it can give them..? Started Brandi on it only 3 days ago and her glands are a bit smaller but it does have the dreaded side affects.
    thanks.L.
    We had so many things interacting that I'm not sure what caused what. Initailly while Lizzie was undergoing the chemo at oncologist and our concurrent Cesium/Potassium, the only real problem was loss of appetite at times which apparently often happens with the chemo.. We had to get really creative with getting her to eat. Then after the chemo ended and the new lump which turned out to be the Lymphoma again/still, she was just on the Cesium/Potassium BUT maybe from biopsy or maybe from tumor pressing on blood vessels or maybe from un-assimilated dead cancer cells she got a very bad abscess and more or less concurrently bad diarrhea and vomittiing. Back around then we had started her on the LDN (we have a log of the whole ordeal if specific times are needed). To make things easier on her, we were dividing the Cesium/Potassium treatment into small doses every hour or so. Ultimately as we were worried that maybe the Cesium was promoting the diarrhea, we stopped it and just continued on with the LDN. Still bad diarrhea. Somewhere along in there the vet. put her on Flagyl (metronidazole) which somewhat controlled the diarrhea so that the house wasn't getting sprayed uncontrollably but it was still there. Started giving her a probiotic "Fortiflorra" (from vet.) and within two weeeks, all under control.
    What would I do if I had to start all over today? I'd use both the Cesium/Potassium treatement and the LDN and at the first sign of gastro problems, start Fortiflorra and discontinue the Cs/K at least for a while and just use the LDN as long as things were getting better. Per vet. you can keep a dog on Fortiflorra forever with no ill effects. As the only known side effect of LDN in humans is vivid dreams, I'm optimistically thinking the same applies to dogs so all you'll be doing with that is enhancing immune system -- and just maybe curing the Lymphoma. For me that "maybe" is not there. I'm a believer .
    Good luck.

Thanks Ben, i have added some benificial bacteria and some antacid before the Cesium..seems to be helping. She is really fussy so I have to be creative in getting the food in her ( what kind os dog doesn't want to eat??) there are all sorts of appetitie stimulants for cats tho. On the LDN; I know it's better than the alternative but do you worry about side affects? And what kind of diet do you feed her? I have heard dairy is bad, carbs from lets say brown rice are bad but she needs carbs. have you ever tried to get a finicky dog to eat veggies? Not easy. Well she's not quitting so we're not!
    thanks, Linda and Brandibear.

Anyone here or tried the Gershon clinic?

I wanted to see if anyone has visited the Gershon clinic. I met a real estate trainer who was healed of colon cancer who visited the clinic and swears by it.

GERSON Clinic.

It requires considerable commitment and being prepared to spend a great deal of time on preparation of food, but there are cases that have benefited (in the sense of surviving for longer than expected) from following the regime.

Cesium treatment for dogs

Hi, My dog Bailey has been battling nasal Chondrosarcoma for almost 3 years. He has had several surgeries, Chemotherapy and one round of Radiation therapy. In addition, it has metastasized to his lungs. The vets say all has been done that they can do for him and he has around 5 to 6 months to live.

While doing research, I came across the Cesium therapy. I have nothing to loss and a lot to potentially gain with this treatment. The problem I'm having, is that I can find what dose (cesium/potassium) to give humans, but not for dogs.

I understand that the actual dosing cannot be posted on this site, but can someone tell me if I can give the same dose to my dog as a human would use or are dog's systems vastly different from humans in regard to the use of this treatment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regular User

Re: Cesium treatment for dogs

Quote Originally Posted by lbailey11
    Hi, My dog Bailey has been battling nasal Chondrosarcoma for almost 3 years. He has had several surgeries, Chemotherapy and one round of Radiation therapy. In addition, it has metastasized to his lungs. The vets say all has been done that they can do for him and he has around 5 to 6 months to live.

While doing research, I came across the Cesium therapy. I have nothing to loss and a lot to potentially gain with this treatment. The problem I'm having, is that I can find what dose (cesium/potassium) to give humans, but not for dogs.

I understand that the actual dosing cannot be posted on this site, but can someone tell me if I can give the same dose to my dog as a human would use or are dog's systems vastly different from humans in regard to the use of this treatment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We initially used Cesium/Potassium (based on weight) and then LDN to treat a dog witn Lymphoma. The dosage for dogs is a little iffy as although they are generally lighter than adult humans, their metabolism is higher. For LDN dosage if you do a search for say,
    ldn dosage dog bihari you will get a recommendation that is higher than others suggest but that we feel had the effect of reducing her tumor from 18.5 cubic inches to nothing but scar tissue.
    Ultimately we lost our kid but things got badly complicated by her getting Lyme disease which we didn't catch as soon as we should have. There were absolutely no adverse side effects from the LDN as far as we or vet could see.
    I hope that helps and good luck.