A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.

Thread: Sister diagnosed with primary liver cancer, no underlying liver disease.

Newbie New User

Sister diagnosed with primary liver cancer, no underlying liver disease.

My baby sister was diagnosed on September 5th. No hep C, no crrrhosis. She began her first chemo treatment on September 29th. Because the tumors were so large, surgery was not an option.
    On October 4th,my beautiful sister passed away at home in my Dads arms, surrounded by her children.
    Please,if you pursue treatment, choose a specialty hospital, and reputable doctors. I know that cancer killed my sister, but I feel that she was given hope where none existed. Her last days could have been pain free,and we could have spet qualitty time with her.
    God bless all of you suffering from this disease, and god bless those who love and care for you.

Newbie New User
    So sorry to hear about your Sister. What a terrible and sad thing. You say she was diagnosed on Sept. 5th, did she have complications from the chemo?
    Sorry for your loss.