A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.

Thread: If you need someone to talk to?

If you need someone to talk to?

Hi Guys,

If anyone out there needs some moral or emotional support feel free to reach out to me. Im not a professional counsellor or anything, just a guy that knows whats it like to get diagnosed (Kidney Cancer, Stage 2 CC RC Carcinoma) and come out the other side.

Lots of Love!
    Last edited by lisa1962; 10-28-2017 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Link removed per forum policy

Administrator Top User lisa1962's Avatar
    Hello and welcome to our forum. While this particular sub forum here is not very active, we do have a few that may appreciate support from someone like yourself.

I did remove your link per forum policy but may be allowed after one month of membership. This policy is outlined below which i copied and pasted from our Policy and Rules for all new members:

Policy for Links

New members are permitted to link to their personal blog as well as links to reputable cancer sites. The links will either be allowed or disallowed at a Moderator's, Supermoderator's or Administrator's discretion. All links will be checked until proven after one month's membership that the new member is legitimate.

Again, welcome to our forum.

Lisa