A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sister Diagnosed with Stage 4 Leiomyosarcoma which has Spread to Liver Stage 1 or 2

Newbie New User

Dr Royal Rife

Has anyone tried and been successful with Rife Frequencies? Dr Royal Rife was an American doctor in the 30s who dedicated his life to fine tuning his research on mhz frequencies to treat diseases. He was successful with the treatment of cancer. Now a few modern day doctors are claiming they 'discovered' frequencies for cancer treatment. Since it's now more prominent, I am wondering if anyone has had it done.

Administrator Top User lisa1962's Avatar
    LisaMary:
    I personally have no heard of this treatment and can tell you I know of no members on this forum who is seeking this course of treatment. We are a science based, scientifically proven treatment website. I am sure there may be other sites who have an open discussion in what you are seeking to learn about.

Lifelong resident of Lake Woebegon (Minnezotah), moved to Louisiana last November
    Google can be your friend, provided you are checking out something else besides cancer symptoms to try and diagnose yourself. Here's the link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife

These devices are a complete and utter fraud, and have been condemned by every reputable scientist who has ever examined them. This is an excerpt from the Wikipedia citation:

In 2002 John Bryon Krueger, who operated the Royal Rife Research Society, was sentenced to 12 years in prison for his role in a murder and also received a concurrent 30-month sentence for illegally selling Rife devices. In 2009 a U.S. court convicted James Folsom of 26 felony counts for sale of the Rife devices sold as 'NatureTronics', 'AstroPulse', 'BioSolutions', 'Energy Wellness', and 'Global Wellness'.[16]Several deaths have resulted from the use of Rife machines in place of standard medical treatment. In one case, a U.S. court found that the marketer of a Rife device had violated the law and that, as a result of her actions, a cancer patient had ceased chemotherapy and died.[17] In Australia, the use of Rife machines has been blamed for the deaths of cancer patients who might have been cured with conventional therapy.[7]

To Lisa Mary: Could you please provide this forum the source of your information that these devices are safe, efficacious, and approved by the FDA for sale??
    05/6/16 pre-op physical for surgery show low WBC & RBC
    5/22/16 [Birthday] Results of BM biopsy: AML 25% blasts with inv t(3:3) mutation, HIGH risk
    5/30/16 Undergo 3+7 chemo, but it doesn't touch AML, infections nearly kill me. Blasts 65%
    7/04/16 Diagnosis now Refractory AML. [:tombstone:]Six cycles of azacitidine, 21 shots over 7 days w/ 1.5" needle into gut + below navel.
    11/05/16 Move to NOLA - Infusion center 4 minutes away. 15 shots for 5 days with 5/8" 25 ga. needle Huge increase in quality of life.
    12/28/16 BMB shows blasts 12%
    4/16/17 BMB shows CD34 16%, cycles dropped to 4 weeks
    7/20/17 Diagnosis changed to "indolent leukemia", aka MDS
    7/27/17 BMB shows CD34 17%
    8/15/17 Venclexta chemo in PILL form added Onc estimates survival time now 2 - 4 YEARS.
    10/26/17 BMB results show 17/20 metaphases with inv(3:3) mutation-low blood cell counts - transfusions ineffective
    12/4/17 Diagnosis: Uncontrolled refractory AML

Newbie New User

Sister Diagnosed with Stage 4 Leiomyosarcoma which has Spread to Liver Stage 1 or 2

First off, I know next to nothing of how chemotherapy works or radiation. I do know a bit about cancer stages but only from our sad experience of our cat dying of breast and lung cancer.

So, when my sister emailed me the other day revealing she has stage 4 leiomyosarcoma which has spread to her liver, I was shocked. Nobody in our family has ever had cancer.

I'm not sure if the original site (if that's the proper term) is her uterus because upon further questions she told me her uterine sweep was clear. But she has cancer of the liver. So, I take it that the original site is unknown and for it to have spread then that means the original site is stage 4. Correct?

The doctor has apparently ordered chemo first. I guess to treat the unknown site as well as the liver. But my sister is also pursuing homeopathic avenues.

Can someone add to this? Has anyone had any success with homeopathic treatment? What about Rife frequency treatments - any success with that? Are there new cancer treatment drugs around? What about treatment centres in either Montreal or Toronto, Canada?

I'm just in the dark and would appreciate any sort of knowledge or suggestions. Thank you.
    Last edited by LisaMary; 12-07-2017 at 08:39 PM. Reason: error

LisaMary:

Sorry to hear of your sister diagnosis. Seems there are many unknown answers at this point. A very direct, honest conversation seems to be in order with your sisters oncologist about the appropriate course of treatment for her type of cancer. Chemotherapy varies greatly amongst the different types of cancer and with that the side effects vary as well.

As far as homeopathic treatments or alternative treatments, we are a science based site that only engage in those treatments that have been proven medically and scientifically.

Your first post inquired at Rife frequencies and you did have some responses. I have merged it with this thread for your information.

Newbie New User
    I am not suggesting this as a mainstream therapy. I was just wondering since I saw this on youtube by a professor doing a TED talk on his 'discovery'
    Last edited by lisa1962; 12-07-2017 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Links removed per forum policy

Newbie New User
    Thanks. I forgot I did post something earlier.

Newbie New User
    I'm not referring to the machines available on ebay. I doubt those work and I doubt they are FDA approved.
    I'm talking about new research. The researchers involved have not produced any devices. It's only research.
    From other posts I see that both Dead Man Walking and the administrators routinely oust posters who ask about new treatments. This is unfair since many people new to cancer treatment don't know much and are, frankly, scared. They aren't trying to pedal anything - they are looking to someone for answers. For example, some poor woman on here was asking about a smell test to detect cancer, this test is news and it's been posted on university news websites as well as clinic websites. it's not fakery or quack medicine. Yet, the both of you posted sarcastic and derogatory remarks saying she's selling something. How hurtful. How mean even for a healthy person, but this is where people with cancer come for help. The administrator was claiming she knew nothing about it. Firstly, it was all over the news! Secondly, if you're not going to keep up with research, then perhaps you aren't qualified to comment on the merit of any research.
    Last edited by LisaMary; 12-07-2017 at 08:38 PM.

Newbie New User
    Apparently, I'm not supposed to provide links but Anthony Holland of Skidmore College is doing research with his colleagues, Dr James Bare, Dr Gerard Debost and Dr F Bellossi.

One of their conference paper is titled:

'Destructive Effects of Pulsed Electric Fields on Cancer Cells: The Microtubules Mechanical Resonance Clue'

LisaMary

Please read our forum policies. Links are not allowed at least for the first 30 days of new membership. Those then would be evaluated for accuracy and if they can provide valuable information. Research studies and survey participation request violate policy and are not allowed.