A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.

Thread: diagnosed last stage breast cancer

Newbie New User

Post diagnosed last stage breast cancer

Hello,

My mother diagnosed last stage breast cancer and they told us its done and nothing they can do, its not the point last CT scanned was on 31/12/2017, the result show clearly nothing after 5 days only its reached to stage 4 the second CT scanned show bone liver etc... i nerved saw aggressive cancer like this in my life not even any information about such thing the cancer eat the bone if the heart stopped its done they cant used CPR because it will damage the all the bone in that area, i just in shocked what i saw in those few days , pleases any clear information that can be happen.

Super Moderator Top User
    I'm so sorry to hear this. That sounds like a very fast moving and aggressive cancer. It makes me wonder if the first scan was correct.

But if it's moving that fast, then unfortunately it may continue to do so. I hope that they have given her painkillers.

Newbie New User
    Hello GBMsibling,

The sad news she passed away yesterday they didnt give her a painkiller because they gave her something to sleep to put all breathing pipes
    And bloods clean machine because the cancer damage most of the her body function all doctors shocked because she deliverd a baby before 4 months nothing was there also they did all type of test still nothing all was cleared they mention she got chest virus they said maybe it was the reason but developed in few days from stage 0 to last stage it's something not normal and something very new even aggressive toke 1 month at less not a days ... they was no chance to start a chemo because she just stopped breathing before few days and she can't servive with 1 round of chemotherapy.

We didnt get a chance to say goodbye this disease is more than a monster just want to type my mother story maybe someone will have a same issue or it's cancer developed to something faster than what the doctors knows..

Super Moderator Top User
    I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. Apparently breast cancer can be really, really aggressive sometimes; what a terrible shock for your family.