A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.

Thread: Anyone Else Got A Sarcomatoid Carcinoma

Newbie New User

Anyone Else Got A Sarcomatoid Carcinoma

Hi! My name is Dan, I am also known as PeeWeeToms, don’t ask why lol.

I have what’s known as a Sarcomatoid Carcinoma, or Carcinosarcoma. I believe it is a mixture of cancers all in one. Sucks to be me!

For all intensive purposes it is killing me, I have no control over this and neither do doctors at present as there seems to be no way to control it apart from surgery, but I have severe metastasis.

I am looking to find out if there is anyone else with this, or anyone else with anything close. I write a blog PeeWeeToms and A Vlog under the same name. But I am trying to get exposure for it!

I am seriously sick but try not to show it as much as I can, I also always put on a brave face.
    Anyways, I am babbling. I have had numerous recurrences and also had surgery last week to remove a sizable sarcoma from my left side, I am also going to need further surgery in the coming weeks.

But, I want to find others with this, mainly to have a coffee and find out more from them. I am not fussed where in the world they are, I just want to find others. I am aware of only 16 cases of what I have. One died last September which was a blow to me learning.

I have already outlived the expectation of 4 – 8 months by almost 3 years now, I don’t intend to give up yet!
    Last edited by lisa1962; 01-24-2018 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Personal vontact info removed
    I am Dan, I Have Sarcomatoid Carcinoma. Suck to be me, but if you want to follow my progress check out peeweetoms.com or my vlog on YouTube just search PeeWeeToms.