I was diagnosed with TNBC on February 16, 2017, biopsy on February 13, 2017, Lumpectomy on February 27, 2017. Then AC Chemo, and Taxol Chemo; 4 weeks each, strong Chemo.....then RAD's. So far, so good; neuropathy in hands and feet but I can tolerate it. I have osteoporosis, so I have infusions of Zometa every 6 months for 3 years. I've already had a Total Knee Replacement and Total Hip Replacement on my left side prior to cancer. In fact, I was only 8 months out after having a THR when I found out I had TNBC. My mom had just been diagnosed with ER/PR breast cancer so I figured I better get in for a mammogram. I was going to have a right Total Knee Replacement but their was a snow storm and cancelled to set it up; and I made the appointment for the mammogram right away instead. So my mom and I were operated on 1 month apart. I am Stage 1c, Grade 3; they got clean margins and took out about the size of a golf ball, my tumor was 1.4 cm. and Sentinel Lymph Nodes (3) were all clean. I go for a mammogram February 13, 2018....praying all is good. What will be, will be; it's in God's hands. So I am 65 years old and spend my time with my 3 fur babies, which I love! Unconditional love = priceless!