A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoping for options after relapse of AITL.

Newbie New User
    After two rounds of brentuximab I'm having some pain in my large muscle. Thighs. Gluts. Arms shoulder to wrist. It seems to be worse at night. Like restless leg syndrome. Walking and moving doesn't hurt. Sitting and laying I just ache. This just started a day ago. Into day 15 of round 2. ibuprofen helps. Vicodin at night so I can sleep. Bought some herbal stuff for restless leg and it helps and helps quickly. You dissolve tabs under tongue. My pharmacist is making me a magnesium gel. Something I read about but can't find. He had a recipe and said he'll make some to try. I prefer to not take drugs but will if I have to! But on the bright side the one lymph node I could feel in groin is gone. PET on Wednesday to see how it's working.

Super Moderator Top User po18guy's Avatar
    Good that there is a palpable response. Still plenty of other drugs to use if it is less than hoped for. Have they performed genomic profiling on your tumor cells?