A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What steps have to go through insurance company to get approval for cancer tests?

Newbie New User
    I also started to experienced for about 8 months now...

If lung cancer spreads to distant organs, it may cause:

Bone pain (like pain in the back or hips)
    Nervous system changes (such as headache, weakness or numbness of an arm or leg, dizziness, balance problems, or seizures), from cancer spread to the brain or spinal cord

Weakness of legs and balance problem.

Administrator Top User lisa1962's Avatar
    realtypro888

With all due respect, you have been posting here for 4 years with the same questions and every time we have responded to your posts yet you have not seen a doctor?

Lung cancer is aggressive and if undiagnosed over 4 years, you would not be here writing about it.

I have, once again, merged all your threads. Please go through and read your postings then make an appointment with your doctor, discuss your concerns and let him/her decide the best course of action.

Lisa

Newbie New User
    Thank you, Lisa. It does help to merge and read my first post about my pulmonary symptoms I worried about which was April 2018. The first post I did was asking for my mother's condition if you can read the first post I did. So it's been a year since I "scare myself" into "believing" I have lung cancer...I haven't seen a doctor for it because of health insurance system in the county I live in California. I am going to to spend some time and money to go to the county where my insurance is (3 1/2 hours drive from where I "live", it probably doesn't make sense to people who are not in my position as far as the accessibility to healthcare). You do have a point. Reading my April 2018 original post I was actually having worse symptoms then. I will make an appointment and start finding answers from healthcare provider. Thank you for your insight.

Administrator Top User lisa1962's Avatar
    Good to hear you are finally taking steps to see a doctor.

Since there is nothing else we can offer, i am closing this thread. If you are ever diagnosed with cancer, we will be here to support you.

We wish you the very best .

Lisa