A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red rash on the head

Senior User
    Went to a dermatologist. He said it's not a lymphoma, nor allergy, nor infection. He cauterised some pimple looking rash and some small patches. Said to come back in one month. He refused to do a biopsy.
    Then I went to a cardiologist for my heart reactions to chemo. And he gave me a lot of useful advices and a copy of my CT ahead of my visit to the onc. This was a Midway CT and it showed reduction in all masses. The most drastic reduction was in the biggest mass in pleura. 11.4 x 3.5 cm now is 5.8 x 1.5 cm. Actually it was 15 cm in some weird direction, but now they did not measure it up in that direction.

Super Moderator Top User po18guy's Avatar
    If it persists once treatment is completed, I would demand a biopsy. They are no big deal.

Senior User
    Looks like pretty good news overall!

Senior User
    Yes, I am happy that my cancer responds. I was worried because I had several previous treatments. After each treatment the cancer can become drug resistant, so i was concerned. The problem is that I don't see any other lines of therapy in Canada. Zevalin is approved in my province, but hard to get it approved for me. The onc mentioned more cycles.