A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pancreatic Worry.

Newbie New User
    First Iíd like to thank everyone for taking the time to reply. I understand you are here to calm people who are worried or are dealing with anxiety but I am sick not mentally but physically and canít figure out what is the main reason for this. I will be trying to get in contact with a family doctor to get referred for gallstone removal that way if something sinister is going on they would be able to tell if they open me up during surgery. This can cause anxiety but I canít put my symptoms towards anxiety when symptoms I mention above in past 5 months keep going on. Have a great weekend everyone. 👍

Administrator Top User lisa1962's Avatar
    Good luck to you. Since there is no further advice we can offer, this thread is being closed. Forum policy explains reasons for closing threads.

If you are ever diagnosed with cancer, and we sincerely hope never, we will be here for you but at this time, work with your doctor but at some point, you must put faith in their abilities based on their years of education and knowledge.

Lisa

Super Moderator Top User ddessert's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thealbanian View Post
    First I’d like to thank everyone for taking the time to reply. I understand you are here to calm people who are worried or are dealing with anxiety...
    But this is not why we are here.