A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blinatumomab a bispecific antibody

Senior User
    I just checked some trials for FL in Canada and there is one recruiting now for a new bispecific antibody.
    Last edited by fighterm; 07-14-2019 at 06:07 AM.

Senior User
    I just checked some trials for FL in Canada and there is one recruiting now for a new bispecific antibody, amg 562 in Toronto.
    https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03571828
    Last edited by fighterm; Yesterday at 03:09 PM.

Senior User
    Fighterm,

Just wondering - as you were started on R-COEP in March or April - do you have reason to believe you need to move on to a clinical trial now, or are you just anticipating in case another relapse happens further down the road?
    06/2015 - Spontaneous pelvic fracture after 8 years of unexplained left hip pain
    02/2016 - 52 y.o. - Final Dx: Grade 2, Stage 4 Primary Bone Follicular lymphoma
    TTT - 6 R-CHOP21 (03-06/2016) + Maintenance Rituximab (08/2016-04/2018.)
    Currently in remission - Semestrial scans+mris & follow-up appointments with hematologist.

Senior User
    Thanks for asking. My lymphoma is very old. My first lump was found 40 years ago. Luckily, it went into spontaneous remission for 14 years, then I had dlbcl in the same spot. After chop I was 15 years in remission, then the low grade relapsed and keeps relapsing. Last time I had many tumors growing from my pleura which collapsed my lung and caused a pleural effusion. The biggest tumor was 15 cm. Tomorrow I am starting my 6 cycle and after that a CT and maybe a PET. But I am not sure that all my multiple tumors throughout the body will be gone. So I am looking what to do next if there are remaining tumors. They are grade 3 and some were transformed. Hopefully the more aggressive cells will be gone. I am no more eligible for R maintenance. Just don't know what to do next. There is a trial in Calgary with cd79 antibody-vedotin ADC with rituximab and benda, and another trial in Toronto of a bispecific antibody. I am thinking about them, but it's not easy to go there many times.