A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.

Thread: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

Top User

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

Dear Users,

In order to make these forums more enjoyable, when you ask something about breast cancer, please include the following in your post

- Age of diagnosis or time since diagnosis
    - menopausal or not at diagnosis
    - Specific type of cancer (adenocarcinoma, ductal carcinoma in situ, lobular carcinoma etc)
    - Markers such as estrogen and progesterone receptor status (ER/PR), her2neu status.
    - Stage at diagnosis
    - Treatments: surgery, chemotherapy (if possible with names), radiation, etc.
    - Please state your question clearly.

This will help us make the questions a lot easier to answer !

thanks !
    Leo
    Leonardo F - Webmaster Cancer Forums
    Disclaimer: this information is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice.

Sorry. Reads this after I posted.
    Age 42.
    Not in menopause.
    Invasive Ductal Carcinoma.
    Hormone receptivity, staging and post mastectomy treatment still being considered.
    Cilver

New User

hi friend

hi all. I newly joined here as a member.I read the above status reported by the moderator.I will follow instructions given.byee..kamal.... www.outofstress.com

New User

RE:new user

hi everyone:
    i was looking on the net on breast cancer and came across your site.i am going in for an ultrasound on wed 3rd may and will be having a biopsy in the afternoon.i am 42 menopausal and have a lump on my right breast that is being investigated further i am hoping all will be ok.i have a sister inlaw that had breast cancer ,which then moved on to 5 brain tumors and then she ended up with cancer of the spine.she passed away last week at the age of 40.on her insistance i had the mamogram done.thank god i went when i did...i have had the lump for 13 years but it has grown bigger and now they are worried about it...this is a wonderful site and i am sure i will be getting alot of feedback and i will also be here for anyone needing someont to talk to.thanks for listening jo-anne

Re: RE:new user

Thanks for letting us know, we shall keep it with that format.
    Woman are recovering from breast cancer with the right Breast Cancer Information here http://www.longer-living.com/breast_cancer/ , proper exercise and diet practices, learn how they are doing it exactly with the information contained here.