A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE POST USERNAMES IN THIS FORUM - EDITED 27-12-2007

I have a gazzilion dollars that I want to get out of Australia. Just give me all your banking details so I can then raid all your bank accounts and take your identity. I will give you 20% to do this, I really really will, I promise.

Now you have, lol.
    Aussie, age 61
    1987 CIN 111. Cervix lasered, no further problems.

Years of pain, bleeding, women's plumbing problems. TV ultrasound, tests, eventual hysterectomy 2007, fibroids in lining of Uterus.

Dx Peripheral T Cell Lymphoma stage 2B bulky, aggressive Dec/09.
    6 chop14 and Neulasta.
    Clean PET April/10, 18 rads 36gy mop up. All done May 2010
    Iffy scan Nov. 2011. Scan Feb 2012 .still in remission.Still NED Nov 2012.
    Discharged Nov 2014.

May/2012. U/sound, thyroid scan, FNB. Benign adenoma.

Relapse Apr 2016. AITL. Some chemos then on to allo transplant. Onc says long remission was good. Still very fixable.

SCT Aug 2016

LOL, Didee! I'll leave you all my debts in my will!
    Diagnosed with stage 2c papillary serous cystadenoma borderline malignancy of the ovary in 2009. Hysterectomy, omenectomy, appendectomy, debulking.
    - 2010 - laparoscopy showed inoperable recurrence, so started chemo.
    - Frontline chemo - carboplatin and cyclophosphamide, six cycles
    - Additional chemo regimens: Avastin - ten cycles; Weekly Topotecan - 4 cycles.
    - Spring 2012 developed pleural nodules. Topotecan plus Avastin - 1year.
    - April, 2014, had surgery to remove Aspergillus infection from right lung.
    - September, 2015, started on Megace because my tumors are PR positive. Stopped Megace after three months.
    - September, 2016, hospitalized for shortness of breath and back pain.
    - September, 2016, respiratory failure reversed with prednisone. Maintaining on 50 mg Prednisone per day and supplemental O2.
    - October, 2016 left hospital with no supplemental oxygen. Feeling great! Will start tapering off the prednisone Oct. 10.

I just hated that you felt left out, lol.
    Aussie, age 61

Years of pain, bleeding, women's plumbing problems. TV ultrasound, tests, eventual hysterectomy 2007, fibroids in lining of Uterus.

6 chop14 and Neulasta.
    Discharged Nov 2014.

Relapse Apr 2016. AITL. Some chemos then on to allo transplant. Onc says long remission was good. Still very fixable.

SCT Aug 2016

LOL. I've actually only gotten one of those emails from the dethroned prince who's trying to get his fortune out of wherever. I got a bunch of frantic emails from friends who were mugged in a faraway city and couldn't check out of the hotel until they paid the hotel bill. I always know those are fake, because I'm the last person in the world anyone would email for fast cash! I suppose these things still work on someone, or they would stop sending them.
    Diagnosed with stage 2c papillary serous cystadenoma borderline malignancy of the ovary in 2009. Hysterectomy, omenectomy, appendectomy, debulking.
    - 2010 - laparoscopy showed inoperable recurrence, so started chemo.
    - Frontline chemo - carboplatin and cyclophosphamide, six cycles
    - Additional chemo regimens: Avastin - ten cycles; Weekly Topotecan - 4 cycles.
    - Spring 2012 developed pleural nodules. Topotecan plus Avastin - 1year.
    - April, 2014, had surgery to remove Aspergillus infection from right lung.
    - September, 2015, started on Megace because my tumors are PR positive. Stopped Megace after three months.
    - September, 2016, hospitalized for shortness of breath and back pain.
    - September, 2016, respiratory failure reversed with prednisone. Maintaining on 50 mg Prednisone per day and supplemental O2.
    - October, 2016 left hospital with no supplemental oxygen. Feeling great! Will start tapering off the prednisone Oct. 10.

Someone hacked my older son's facebook account and sent the stuck in another country I need cash messages.
    Hmmm, he is army, if in another country the army would be helping him out and besides, I had just hung up on phone with him. lol. Luckily all his contacts were known personal ones. He had a heck of a time, jumping though hoops till facebook restored his account to him though.
    Aussie, age 61

6 chop14 and Neulasta.
    Discharged Nov 2014.

SCT Aug 2016

Senior User
    @ chemoman....sorry, i left out the most important part, minor details (said w/sarcasm!)
    @ didee...thanks for knowing, because I already deleted the message! ai yi yi

Have a great day all!!
    Caregiver to mom, 64 Ovarian Cancer Remission since 1997.
    6/19/12 Annual blood work - CA125 came back elevated.
    6/21/12 CT abdomen, RUL 2.8cm spot, LLL 5mm spot, lt. adrenal gland mass 8.3cm, rt. adrenal gland mass 4.6 cm.,
    6/28/12 Brain MRI-Clear,
    6/29/12 Lung Biopsy=Stage 4 NSCLC.
    7/11, 8/3, 8/23, 9/13/12 Chemo (Carb/Alimta).
    CT Scan 10/4/12 1 of 4 tumors decreased. 20% Kidney function. Blood transfusion
    10/9/12. Mets to liver.
    12/11 chemo (carb/taxotere) continued thru March.
    March 27, 2013. Told no more chemo, cancer now in the brain, to call out Hospice. Set up hospice March 31, 2013. Mom passed April 12, 2013. She will always be in my heart, never forgotten and always loved. May we reunite soon....after only a temporary separation!

Stephen100

Hi, I've had to send you a private message because the owners of this website don't want me sharing this information with other people:

There is a doctor named Dr. Leonard Coldwell who has cured over 30,000 cancer patients naturally. You can watch his videos on YouTube and he will tell you all about the natural cancer cures that the medical profession and drug companies don't want you to hear about. He has naturally cured thousands of people who were told by doctors that their cancer was terminal and that nothing could be done to save them. Whenever I try to get this information out to other people on cancer forums, my account gets deleted, so there is definitely an agenda to hide the truth about cancer cures. Please look up Dr. Leonard Coldwell on YouTube. He will go through all the natural cures and will explain why the drug companies are trying to hide the truth.

There is also a doctor in Rome called Dr. Simoncini who has been curing cancer for over 20 years using baking soda. Baking soda is especially good at curing cervical cancer. Look him up on YouTube. The medical profession is very good at scaring women to death with breast and cervical cancer. These medical quacks know that they can easily manipulate women by using fear mongering. Women have been made to be afraid of their breasts and vagina, and it is just a moral outrage. Please look up these 2 doctors, but especially Dr. Leonard Coldwell.

Good luck
    -Nodular Sclerosis Hodgkin Lymphoma Stage 2 Bulky (2010)
    -ABVD x4
    -Radiation @ 1500GY
    -*Remission* (December 2011)
    -*Relapse* Nodular Sclerosis Hodgkin Lymphoma Stage 2 No bulky (June 2012)
    -ICE x2 (Failed 100%)
    -DHAP ( German Chemo) x2
    -PET= NED 100% Clear
    -Auto SCT with (Carmustine,Cisplatin,Etoposide)
    -Remission + waiting for some small amounts of follow up radiation.

Someone has already nuked him, Jeff. Just delete it and thanks for reporting it.
    Aussie, age 61

6 chop14 and Neulasta.
    Discharged Nov 2014.

SCT Aug 2016

Hi guys,

Someone named "Stephen10" PMed me four times with the exact same message, asking me to view some Youtube video among other things. I am not sure if that is actual spam.. But it appeared to be mass-sent and really had nothing to do with me or why I joined this forum in the first place

If you need to see the actual message let me know

Erin

***Just realized he has already been removed. Sorry for the unnecessary post!

You did the right thing posting. Thanks.
    Aussie, age 61

6 chop14 and Neulasta.
    Discharged Nov 2014.

SCT Aug 2016