A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PLEASE POST USERNAMES IN THIS FORUM - EDITED 27-12-2007

I received a PM from a user called emalilly. http://www.cancerforums.net/members/120014-emalilly

The subject line was NATURAL HEALINGS, and the message was all about being permanently cured from colon cancer by following the advice of some doctor. I received this PM on July 1st, the same day that I had posted on the forum that my husband was being moved to Hospice House. He passed away the next day.
    Aug 2013: Husband, age 62, diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer. Large tumor in sigmoid colon and mets to liver. Colostomy surgery due to a total bowel blockage.

Sept 2013-Apr 2014: Port placed, 12 rounds Folfox (2 with avastin)

May 2014-June 2014: 4 rounds Folfiri with Erbitux

Aug 2014: Surgery at The Ohio State University James Cancer Center:
    colon resection, colostomy reversal, and HAI pump

Feb 2015-Nov 2015: HAI meds no longer effective. Continue treatment at OSU, Folfiri with Vectibix.

Nov 2015- pulmonary embolism

Feb 2016- Apr 2016: Three cycles Lonsurf

May 2016: Began one cycle of Stivarga, but did not finish.

June 2016: Hospice

July 2, 2016: My husband's brave battle with colon cancer came to a peaceful end. He is now at eternal rest.

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: (2 Timothy 4:7 KJV)

http://www.timeformemory.com/fh_obit...&locationid=16

Administrator Top User lisa1962's Avatar
    I am so sorry this PM got through and my heart goes out to you on the loss of your dear husband.

I have taken care of banning emalilly.

Thank you Lisa.
    Aug 2013: Husband, age 62, diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer. Large tumor in sigmoid colon and mets to liver. Colostomy surgery due to a total bowel blockage.

Sept 2013-Apr 2014: Port placed, 12 rounds Folfox (2 with avastin)

May 2014-June 2014: 4 rounds Folfiri with Erbitux

Aug 2014: Surgery at The Ohio State University James Cancer Center:
    colon resection, colostomy reversal, and HAI pump

Feb 2015-Nov 2015: HAI meds no longer effective. Continue treatment at OSU, Folfiri with Vectibix.

Nov 2015- pulmonary embolism

Feb 2016- Apr 2016: Three cycles Lonsurf

May 2016: Began one cycle of Stivarga, but did not finish.

June 2016: Hospice

July 2, 2016: My husband's brave battle with colon cancer came to a peaceful end. He is now at eternal rest.

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: (2 Timothy 4:7 KJV)

http://www.timeformemory.com/fh_obit...&locationid=16

Top User
    I received a PM from an alex1984 that claimed a product named Jenusse made in Japan cured cancer. Hope I posted address right below:
    http://www.cancerforums.net/private....wpm&pmid=85390
    It said:
    Hi
    You can try Jeunesse Global anti-oxidant product (called Reserve) to fight against cancer as a supplement to cancer therapy. Many people recovered from different types of cancer or tumor by taking significant amount of this product as a supplement to chemotherapy or radiation therapy.

The ingredients in Jeunesse Global anti-oxidant nutrition supplement "Reserve" include resveratrol and extracts from 7 different anti-oxidant fruits (such as blueberry, grape seed). Resveratrol can inhibit the cancer cell. Resveratrol also exists in red wine. That's why people who drink red wine every day have less chance to get different types of diseases. One small bag of Reserve has 186 times more resveratrol than that in one bottle of red wine. People take several bags a day to fight against cancer. You can do some research about resveratrol.

You can youtube below to learn more about Resveratrol and the product “jeunesse reserve”.

resveratrol benefits
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbrhwye7hm4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abi0LmaH91w

jeunesse reserve
    jeunesse am/pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY5ij2dPQfc

Hope this will help. If you like to try it, don’t buy from Amazon or ebay since they sell fake product. Let me know if you have questions.

Best Regards
    67 year old husband diagnosed with Periphial T Cell Lymphoma Feb. 2015
    5 rounds of CHOPE chemo put him into remission for 2 years....
    June 2017 Relapse....radiation planned
    Develops ITP, Low platelets....Hospitalized 3 days to be given Gamma Gloublin....discharged....gave prednisone but forgot to give scripts for that and Klonopin....results in steroid psychosis from Prednisone.....second time this has happened. Had one instance of it during previous chemo.
    ITP recurs....4,000 platelets
    Al had spleen removed Sept. 25. It went well. Platelets up to 100,000but since he was given platelets the day before and during surgery the dr. wants to give it a few more days to see if platelets keep rising. Still in hospital. Good attitude. Grateful to God!
    Also caregiver to our 40 year old son who had a benign ependymoma tumor removed when he was 14 years old. 6 brain surgeries.
    Thank you God for all your blessings! 🙏❤️🙏

Administrator Top User lisa1962's Avatar
    alex1984

User now has been banned.

Moderator Top User HighlanderCFH's Avatar
    I just received a PM this morning from someone claiming to be a bank official in Australia asking for information about a deceased bank client. This obviously is a scam and also has nothing to do with prostate cancer. Here is the whole thing in case anyone else's inbox was visited by this turd:

New User
    Reply Urgent to my email : morislorn@gmail.com
    Hello Friends,

I am looking for a partner who will assist me actualize this opportunity please if interested contact my email: morislorn@gmail.com

I am Morris Lorenzo, an Accountant in First City Monument Bank PLC, Lagos, am contacting you to secure this fund belonging to a deceased citizen of your country for our use.

On Dec. 19, 1999, An Australia national, Late Mr.Richard James, an Oil consultant/engineer working with the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources Lagos, Nigeria made a (Fixed) Deposit of US$25,000,000.00 ( Twenty Five Million Us-Dollars) in our bank branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After months, we repeat sending several reminder's still same and finally got information from his employers,the Minister of Energy and Natural resources Mr.Fatimah Balaraba Ibrahim who told us that Mr.Richard James died in industrial gas explosion along with other workers on duty and was buried, though I never let him know Mr Richard made a deposit in our bank.

On my further investigation to trace his family member or next kin, I discovered that Mr.Richard James died without declaring a Next of kin or relations in his official bank documents and that turn every of our effort to repatriate the fund back prove abortive due to insufficient details in his file, This sum of US$25,000,000.00 is sitting in our Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year If No one come's to claim it. According to the Banking Law here, at the expiration of 17(seventeen) years which is this year, the total sum will be confiscated and revert to Government treasury if nobody applies to claim the fund. For this reason I am contacting you for us to cooperate and apply claim and release of the fund to you as a Next of kin. To achieve this successfully I will present you to my bank as the NEXT OF KIN / beneficiary to enable us claim the fund share before it gets confiscated let's this man's labor and effort go in vain, To do this is simple,My proposal is for us to cooperate and claim this fund 30% to Charity for motherless and helpless, while we share the rest 50/50

I Will require your bellow detail to secretly update the deceased bank files placing your detail as the NEXT of KIN after you apply directly to the bank for claim So, if you agree with me to work together and achieve this profitable opportunity together I expect your immediately reply with below details to enable me update the files of Mr. Richard James files to proceed immediately please respond directly to my email: morislorn@gmail.com

Your full name:
    Address:
    Phone Number:
    Your private email for our confidential communication

Your urgent reply is awaited for further advice

Thanks
    Morris Lorenzo
    morislorn@gmail.com
    Reply With Quote Reply to Private Message Forward Message Forward
    July 2011 local PSA lab reading 6.41 (from 4.1 in 2009). Mayo Clinic PSA 9/ 2011 = 5.7.
    Local uro DRE revealed significant BPH, no lumps.
    PCa Dx Aug. 2011 age of 61.
    Biopsy DXd adenocarcinoma in 3/20 cores (one 5%, two 20%). T2C.
    Gleason 3+3=6. CT abdomen, bone scan negative.
    DaVinci prostatectomy 11/1/11 at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN), nerve sparing, age 62.
    Surgeon was Dr. Matthew Tollefson, who I highly recommend.
    Final pathology shows tumor confined to prostate.
    5 lymph nodes, seminal vesicules, extraprostatic soft tissue all negative.
    1.0 x 0.6 x 0.6 cm mass involving right posterior inferior, right posterior apex & left
    mid posterior prostate. Right posterior apex margin involved by tumor over 0.2 cm length,
    doctor says this is insignificant.
    Prostate 98 grams, tumor 2 grams.
    Catheter out in 7 days. No incontinence, minor dripping for a few weeks.
    Five annual post-op exams 2012 through 2016: PSA <0.1
    Semi-firm erections 5 years post-op whenever the moon turns blue.
    NOTE: ED caused by BPH, not the surgery.

Moderator Top User HighlanderCFH's Avatar
    LandingT5
    New User
    I had incredible results treating high psa prostrate cancer patient. Can we share details diet plan/regimen here. might be helpful to someone. thanks.

User Details:
    Username: LandingT5
    User ID Number: 125052
    User E-mail: skeletonw@yahoo.com
    User Registration IP Address: 70.112.177.112
    User IP Address for Selected Post: 70.112.177.112

Spam-O-Matic has performed the following actions:
    Selected users were removed
    1 post was removed permanently
    10 PMs were removed
    July 2011 local PSA lab reading 6.41 (from 4.1 in 2009). Mayo Clinic PSA 9/ 2011 = 5.7.
    Local uro DRE revealed significant BPH, no lumps.
    PCa Dx Aug. 2011 age of 61.
    Biopsy DXd adenocarcinoma in 3/20 cores (one 5%, two 20%). T2C.
    Gleason 3+3=6. CT abdomen, bone scan negative.
    DaVinci prostatectomy 11/1/11 at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN), nerve sparing, age 62.
    Surgeon was Dr. Matthew Tollefson, who I highly recommend.
    Final pathology shows tumor confined to prostate.
    5 lymph nodes, seminal vesicules, extraprostatic soft tissue all negative.
    1.0 x 0.6 x 0.6 cm mass involving right posterior inferior, right posterior apex & left
    mid posterior prostate. Right posterior apex margin involved by tumor over 0.2 cm length,
    doctor says this is insignificant.
    Prostate 98 grams, tumor 2 grams.
    Catheter out in 7 days. No incontinence, minor dripping for a few weeks.
    Five annual post-op exams 2012 through 2016: PSA <0.1
    Semi-firm erections 5 years post-op whenever the moon turns blue.
    NOTE: ED caused by BPH, not the surgery.