A website to provide support for people who have or have had any type of cancer, for their caregivers and for their family members.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: B17 & Essiac tea query?

I'm very glad to see discourse on all topics relating to cancer and its treatment. Knowledge is power. I have to say that I agree with memyselfi that science is on the cusp of some dynamic delivery systems for cancer killing agents.

That being said, it is ALL about how it is delivered to the affected cells. I have already posted about B17, Laetril, cyanide being ingested through current means. No scientific proof validates any quantitative success for the delivery of cyanide in the doses that are obviously available somewhere via a pill or capsule. Although targeted therapies are already in existence for expression of certain cell receptors and anti-angiogenesis drugs are available, cyanide is not one of them...yet.

I hope everyone can hang in long enough to reap the benefits of more advances in technology and science.

Any treatment of late stage cancer patients is considered palliative, but that never has meant it can't be aggressive. It is a personal choice how people want to live the rest of their lives and nobody is disparaging a choice done at a late stage.

The discussion becomes necessary in a forum setting for those who do not do adequate research and have a real possibility for a cure in earlier stage cases. Don't forget, for every person that posts on these forums, there are probably ten people reading who never post, but are looking for information. It is a "point" - "counter-point" scenario. I always hate to see a possible cure thrown out the window in these cases, when alternative medicine is selected over a proven traditional therapy. Don't get me wrong, I'm no babe in the woods about the pharmaceutical industry, but it's the best game in town.

Whether a person is a site administrator or moderator has nothing to do with posting our experiences or opinions. Most of the work involved in this is behind the scenes to protect the boards from yucky spammers. We volunteer to do this because our lives have been touched by cancer in one way or another. If I were to put a topic up that said "Swallowing goldfish cures cancer," I'd sure hope that people would respond with knowledgeable posts. When people stop discussing and questioning, then we are all in trouble.

Many well wishes to all,
    PBJ
    Husband diagnosed with NSCLC Stage IV in 3/2005. Fought & lived over 2 1/2 years with multiple lines of treatment.

Post describing our journey: http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.ph...er=asc&start=0

Left my embrace to live with our Heavenly Father in October of 2007 and now breathes with ease forever. I will miss this gentle, giving soul with the easy smile for the rest of my days, but have faith we will be together again. He's just getting a little break from me!

Quote Originally Posted by ChemoMan
    Quote Originally Posted by saucey
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemoMan
    Hello all

All of this is making me a little angry. We have a standard medical treatment which has been shown to work and work really well in lots of people. On the other hand we have a drug, which has been proven not to effect the progress of cancer .
    Both treatments are used and when a positive result is achieved people ask the question" was it the chemo or the b17" It was the chemo, the b 17 had nothing to do with the remission. The jury really is in on this . The stuff does not work , it is a waste of money and it is illegal to market this stuff as a cancer cure, a lot of people have been put in prison for promoting this rubbish and it is dangerous.

I can see how snake oil salesmen make such easy money now. Come on people stop having the wool pulled over your eyes by criminals.

Cheers
    Sorry ChemoMan but I dont agree with you at all. You say that b17 is dangerous? Lets look at chemo.Chemotherapy is toxic,carcinogenic,destroys red blood cells,devastates the immune system,and kills vital organs. Your hair falls out,your immune system is destroyed,you get nauseated,you get sick and vomit,you are constantly dizzy,and you get severe headaches.Sounds to me that this is the dangerous stuff.
    If you sell Laterile (B17) in the USA as a cancer cure you will go to prison. I think its a 2 year sentence, could even be more. Quite frankly anyone who robs from cancer patients deserves at least ten years.

I have had 6 cycles of chemo and none of the things that you wrote happened to me, apart from my hair falling out and guess what ? It grew back . My immune system is fine and all my vital organs work well and I am in remission. I'll take that over that rubbish that does not work any day

I repeat anyone who sells b17 in the USA as a cancer treatment will go to prison where they truly belong. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Cheers
    Chemoman
    Do you feel all alternative treatments are rubbish or just b17? Thats great that you are in remission only after 6 treatments and no side effects accept losing your hair. Most people are not so lucky. My dad was dx with stage 4 stomach cancer to the liver. They were only giving him treatment in hopes to extend his life a little. He was told that they really didnt have any good chemo drugs for the kind of cancer that he has so they experimented with a drug for colon cancer. Now after only 5 treatments he is cancer free. I just find it hard to believe that the chemo did this on its own.

Administrator Top User ChemoMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    [/quote]Chemoman
    Do you feel all alternative treatments are rubbish or just b17? Thats great that you are in remission only after 6 treatments and no side effects accept losing your hair. Most people are not so lucky. My dad was dx with stage 4 stomach cancer to the liver. They were only giving him treatment in hopes to extend his life a little. He was told that they really didnt have any good chemo drugs for the kind of cancer that he has so they experimented with a drug for colon cancer. Now after only 5 treatments he is cancer free. I just find it hard to believe that the chemo did this on its own.[/quote]

Hi

For a list of all suspect 'anti cancer' drugs please refer to this page from the FDA called '125 Fake Cancer 'Cures' Consumers Should Avoid '

http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/factsh...ncercures.html

listed on this page are also the names of the snakeoil salesmen who profit from the misery of cancer patients and the criminal organizations they run.

If anyone reading this comes across one of these monsters trying to take cash off of us you can report them here

http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/report.htm

No doubt the apologists for the criminal classes will come on to defend these disgusting parasites with the usual claims about the FDA being in the pocket of Big Pharma, but I will not respond. I encourage you, dear reader, to report these people when you find them.
    Claims which will give you a clue that they are in fact bogus include things like:
    # Treats all forms of cancer"
    # "Causes cancer cells to commit suicide!"
    # "80% more effective than the world's number one cancer drug"
    # "Skin cancers disappear"
    # "Target cancer cells while leaving healthy cells alone"
    # "Shrinks malignant tumors"
    # "Avoid painful surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, or other conventional treatments"

If you read these claims attached to any product please report them as soon as possible to the FDA as they are fraudulent.
    Age 62
    Diffuse Large B cell Lymphoma
    Stage 2a Bulky presentation
    Finished six cycles of R chop 21 26th May 2008
    Officially in remission 9th July 2008
    Remission reconfirmed 1st October 2008
    Remission reconfirmed 17th June 2009
    Remission reconfirmed 7th June 2010
    Remission reconfirmed 6th July 2011

NED AND DECLARED CURED on the 2/01/2013

No more scheduled visits to the Prof
    http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=9620

Still alive in 2019 !

RULE NUMBER 1.....Don't Panic
    RULE NUMBER 2..... Don't forget rule Number 1

Great moments often catch us unaware-beautifully wrapped in what others may consider a small one.

I may not have gone where I intended to go,
    but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

owned

that last post owned everybody else. lmao sweet get down to is will you. I'm not sure if b17 helps that much but ph diet has been directly linked to my cancer remission
    10 year tc survivor
    new father

B17

Hello Dear my son use B17 since the Doctors at Mass General Hospital said he has 1 o 2 weeks life left (May 200 but no only B17 also cell vaccine, and other alternative medicines, all this help him very much, he has good life quality life and last MRI (Sep 200 show tumor no grow, look stable. Check my other post to see my son treatment. Yours Luis

Administrator Top User ChemoMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For what its worth B17 failed its clinical trials and is an expensive fraud.
    Age 62
    Diffuse Large B cell Lymphoma
    Stage 2a Bulky presentation
    Finished six cycles of R chop 21 26th May 2008
    Officially in remission 9th July 2008
    Remission reconfirmed 1st October 2008
    Remission reconfirmed 17th June 2009
    Remission reconfirmed 7th June 2010
    Remission reconfirmed 6th July 2011

NED AND DECLARED CURED on the 2/01/2013

No more scheduled visits to the Prof
    http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=9620

Still alive in 2019 !

RULE NUMBER 1.....Don't Panic
    RULE NUMBER 2..... Don't forget rule Number 1

Great moments often catch us unaware-beautifully wrapped in what others may consider a small one.

I may not have gone where I intended to go,
    but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Hallo dears.
    I am new on this forum.I am from Poland, I had read several times about b17 and capricot seeds as cancer treatment.I deeply believe that it can help to stop cancer or reduce spreading.Can you recommend me how could I buy original B17 or apricot seeds?Browsing of net I saw many online shops offering those products but I m really affraid of purchasing fake products, not original.Maybe you know any internet place in Mexico (or other countries) , where I may buy B17 and capricot seeds and find out more about treatment, dosage, etc?Thanks in advance.
    If it would be problem to put internet adress , give me any clue to find it.

Carol, B17 can be dangerous, has never been scientifically shown to have any impact on cancer, and it would be dangerous for you to take it without medical supervision. It would also expose this forum's owner to potential lawsuits if someone gave you the information you are asking for and something went wrong. Therefore, if anyone gives you the information you are asking for, I will have to delete it.
    Jim
    Long-term cancer survivor
    1992 Astrocytoma grade 2, left motor strip
    2005 Recurrence this time said to be an Oligodendroglioma grade 3, same location.
    http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=2405
    My Story Part 1: http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=2528
    My Story Part 2: http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?p=7350
    My Story Part 3: http://cancerforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=8029

Yes I do understand what your mean about B17.But I will be very happy to find out about natural , alternative methods of cancer treatment as addition to convencial therapy. I do know that B17 can do wrong to my body, but there is several other natural alternative ways to help cancer treatment.(teas, herbs, etc). I would be happy to meet some of them.
    regards

There are two things: Alternative therapies, which claim to cure or control cancer, and Complementary therapies, which are designed to strengthen the body's natural processes. Some countries are more flexible than others about the use of alternative treatments.

This site gives an overall picture:
    http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/f...et/Therapy/CAM

This British site aims to provide information on all and any means of prevention, care and treatment:

http://www.canceractive.com/